{32}✨

Words count: 2518.
The longest chapter of Noor so far.
Vote and comment since i gave you Guys this long chappy.💞
Happy read🎊

~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~

His eyes were set on her, and she could feel his penetrating eyes on her.

She was ready in a blue jumpsuit, her head wrapped in another blue scarf.

A beautiful bag was crossed from her right shoulder to her left waist.

Asad hold her and they head outside. Entering the car, he intertwined their hands zooming to their destination.

They arrived at their destination; the busy hospital; Sedar-Sinai Medical Center. Asad come out and opened the door for Noor. And they walked inside. Hand in hand.

After all the procedure, the two couples arrived at Doctor Anthena's office. She flashed them a smile friendly.

"Hi N.uor." The doctor said calling Noor's name, difficulty.

She already knew about Noor's issues, so they went straight to the point.

"As i predicted, her eyes need surgery!" As Noor heard those words, she quickly grabbed Asad's hand which was already on her palm, she hold his hand firmly, her blind eyes closed tightly.

Asad's eyes snapped to Noor's direction which were on the doctor earlier. He placed his other hand on both their hands that were interlaced.

"Doctor.." Asad starts, after heaving a deep sigh. "I'll do anything it takes for this surgery to be a success." Anthena looked at them, at that time she made up her mind to make sure the surgery become a success.

"We'll admit her tomorrow, get ready" Noor and Asad shakes their head, thanking the doctor. After all the other procedures had been made they left the hospital.

Noor could feel the busy city, through her ears. People walking, by their feet, cars, and motorcycles.

They walked along the road. "Oh it feels so refreshing." Noor said tugging her hand around Asad's arm.

He looked over from the coffee shop he was looking at to Noor.

"Feel good?"

"Uhmm!" She beamed, looking ahead blindly.

"Ok will you have refreshing coffee?" Asad asked, charmingly to which Noor's face brightened up.

He guide her towards the shop, his hand on the small of her back.

Entering, a beautiful woman welcome them with a smile. She guide them to a corner. After they sat next to each she begin to speak.

"What will you order?"

"Two coffee and two waffles." Asad answered her, glancing at the menu. The waitress shakes her head and leave to bring their order.

"She must be beautiful! Her voice says it!" Noor speak.

Asad chucked remembering how Noor called him handsome; well she still does.