{21}✨

~^*~^*~^*~

There was a tradition in Noor's family, which Asad knew during Waheeda's wedding.

It was a tradition where the women of the groom-to-be family visit the bride's household, to talk about the wedding and get to know each other.

Asad entered Malika's study room, he looked up to her, she was just in a simple plain dress her long dark hair straighten down on her shoulder, holding a file on her hand.

"Mom," Asad said walking up to her, she looked up to him and removed the medical glasses rested on her nose.

Malika eyed her son who sat on one of the chairs opposite to her.

"I had proposed to Noor." He mumbled and Malika raised her brow questioningly.

"So?"

He sighed rubbing his palms together.

"There is a tradition in their family...," he trailed off and closed his eyes tightly, rubbing his temple which was the action Malika was doing.

Asad told her about it. He wanted his beloved mother to love the woman he love, he can't choose between these two women, they're both his life and he will do anything to see his mother approved of his love.

He wants her to see Noor and her family, when she realized how great they're he's sure she would love them.

But Asad had no clue that Malika would never be able to accept middle class people.

Her heart was already closed to them since before he was born.

"In sha Allah I'll tell you when i fix a day!" Her words bring him out from his trance, shocked by her reply he quickly grabbed her hands.

"Really?" He asked which as his mother Malika, understood he was excited. "Thank you mom!" He concluded pecking her hands that he was holding, now his cool demeanor was slightly out of sight.

"I'll leave you." He rise on his feet, his hand in his pocket walking over to the door.

Malika leaned back on the chair, she took a pen tapping it on the table watching her son's retreating back.

Her eyes dropped on the file in front of her, she sign it without hesitation.

Malika believed all middle class needs, wants and crave Money and that was what she wants to offer Noor, as she heard her name.

She just have to accept her as her daughter in-law, because of her son and husband who talk to her.

"I have no intention of accepting you as my daughter in-law, but i have no any choice but to. This money, property and everything that i own will be yours so my family will remain as mine!" Malika said, she opened the table's drawer and placed it gently thinking by doing what she was about to do her family will remain as HERS.

Another update down
I'm great right ?🥹
Ok scam me with your thoughts on every paragraph🥹
Press that star too🥹