(35)✨

~~
~^*~*^~^*~^*~^*~

It was raining moderately, making the atmosphere to be slightly cold. The little rain made households in Los Angeles to be so cozy and romantic.

It's her first time witnessing rain, pouring, not hearing it sound.

She doesn't cease to praise and thank her Almighty for giving her this great gift. Seeing the beauty of nature!

Her petite body stood behind the window, her large, once-blind eyes watching how it rain. She folded her hands in her chest and closed her eyes as she inhaled deeply.

With her eyes closed, she smelled the most cool cologne she ever heard.

Her body relaxed as his big frame give her a back hug, situating his head in the crook of her neck.

Her hand reached over to his dark silky hair, ruffling it.

"Ready?"

"Yeah!" Noor beamed shaking her head in approval, her hand still on his hair.

After he slowly moved away from her, Asad bend and took Noor in a bridal style. He walked with her in his arms, while she gazed at him, intently.

Noor still couldn't believe this handsome and caring man is really her husband. She can't seems to get over his cool and handsome face.

Yes she do love him before even looking at him.

And now she's sure she will continue to love him, without getting tired of looking at him.

"Woman aren't you shy at all!" Asad said,  amusingly, gently placing her on a sofa.

Noor looked up to him as he was still bend towards her. She batted her long eyelashes and narrowed her eyes.

"Why would i be shy," she shrugged earning a snicker from Asad. "your my husband!" She shakes her head from right to left, musically.

He hold her cheeks with his two fingers, gently and slowly his lips moved forward to her, their eyes were shut as their cold lips met.

For seconds, they stay, their lips becoming warm due to the contact they had. Asad used his tongue and opened her lips, his legs begin to shake as his tongue come in contact with Noor's warm mouth.

He go on his knees completely as Noor took part, her lips and tongue moving faster, teasingly wanting to be the lead.

Asad's hand reached out to her nape, deepening the kiss, wanting to had every bit of everything in her mouth.

Things become heated as he took her in his arms to their bedroom. He laid her on the bed, his palm beneath her head while he was on the top. Eyeing her with his penetrating and mesmerizing eyes, he slowly bend to her lips, her lips trembling, heart beating faster, she welcome his lips.

Into their own single world, Asad and Noor welcomed each other, finally consummating their marriage in an unforgettable moment of their life's that they'll cherished for as long as they live...

~^*~^*~^*~^*

The hall in the Hamood Ameen Mansion was crowded by people who were dressed elegantly, screaming money, wealth and fame.

Models everywhere, Zeenat's business partners and many needles of the nation gathered to celebrate Samaira's birthday.

Zeenat and Samaira were walking, their arms entwined, welcoming people, using their gesture to tell the world they're in a collaboration.

On a high end of the high table was, Kilishi, Malika and Balkees, chatting.

"She shouldn't have wear that clothes, it reveal so much." Kilishi said disgustingly looking at Samaira. Samaira was wearing a golden glitter gown which was, backless, one sleeve, slit on the right that shows her right leg.

Malika's eyes found Samaira and she couldn't just have a better feeling about the girl. With the look of the woman she despises: Zuwaira, how can she..

Looking at her just give her a wild unwanted feelings.

The party continue in the manner both the celebrant and the organizer wants it. As it closely came to an end, Zeenat hold a mic.

"Hi guys, thank you all stepping in to celebrate Samaira's birthday, Samaira happiest birthday to you." She looked at Samaira, who was smiling, appearing happy as the spotlight was now on her. "I'll like to give you a perfect present that you'll like. To celebrate your birthday." Zeenat conclude, a smirk on her lips.

One of the event workers on a projector. It starts with Samaira's history of modeling, her pictures and her journey. People watched it with admiration while Samaira was seated elegantly as people watched her.

After it finished before the light was on Zeenat asked the man to wait. "I forget something."

A picture appeared on the screen which made Samaira and her grandma Kaka to flinch. Kilishi who was next to Malika gasped. Her hands which were on the table shakes which made Malika to looked at her.

Malika's eyes moved to the direction, where Kilishi was looking.

The moment her eyes looked at the screen, she stand, the phone she was holding crashing down.

Her body shakes and tumbled as she saw the last woman she wants to see on the screen, holding a little baby.

Zeenat chuckled.

"It's not good to mention her success without mentioning her mother." Zeenat said through the mic, she looked away from Malika to Samaira who was now also standing. "I'm sorry Samaira, you all, here is Samaira and her beloved MOTHER."

All the people clapped at how thoughtful of her while Zeenat eyed her victims; Malika and Samaira...

Noor
by
Balkeesatu ✍️