(36)✨

~^*~^*~^*~^*~*~

Zeenat, she never thought that woman was this cleaver.

How on earth did she find her mother? Will she be kicked out from this family before her plan work?

Kaka quickly found herself next to Samaira, she stand, her eyes on her granddaughter whose eyes were on Malika.

"Think, think of a better excuse to say. You have to make sure this opportunity doesn't walk pass us." Hearing Kaka's words, Samaira looked away from Malika and over to Zeenat.

Her face turned into a serious, she placed her palm on her mouth, eyes starting to get misty, her brows crunch as she instantly start to fake an innocent cry.

Zeenat turned and laughed. Waiting to hear what Samaira would say.

Samaira tramped away, the sound of her cry appearing.

After the party was forced to end, Zeenat bade the people and head inside. Before she set foot in the living room she heard a whimper. As Zeenat enter, she was met with crying figure of Samaira.

"Oh wow!" She scoffed, she turned to the direction of Malika and it was the perfection of what she wants. She never except to witness Malika like this.

She was just looking seriously scared, devastated and a slight of anger.

What could she ever wish for than this? Even if she end it now she'll be satisfied, after all, her calm and composed enemy is now on verge of collapsing.

Well off course she'll not back off. "I'll go all the way to the end!" Zeenat murmured to her face and head inside.

As soon as she enter, Samaira's grandma signaled her and she stand and run to Zeenat and hugged her.

"Thank you Zeenat for finding my mom for me! I was so lonely without her. I grew up without her." She cried, a smirk on her face since she give the people her back.

"Please take me to my mother!" Samaira conclude louder than before while Zeenat's eyes widened.

What the heck!

Is Samaira planning to turn the table for her?!

Samaira and Kaka chuckled silently. She was about to set them in a pit but...

"I went to the orphanage yesterday and coincidentally came in counter with your picture. I'm so sorry Samaira." Zeenat said tapping Samaira's back to which she smile, saluting Zeenat for her great mind and brain.

Malika heard what Zeenat said and she don't know what to feel.

"To be honest I'm not Samaira's grandma, i took her from the orphanage at a tinder age. I raised her since my only daughter die. I was told her mother died there at the orphanage so that's what i told her. I'm so sorry Samaira for not telling you about your mother." Kaka said getting their attention.

Malika was hold by Rayhana and Balkees, because she was trembling, they help her sat down while her eyes where on Samaira.

"Lord what's your plan for me? Zuwaira's daughter in my house!" Malika thought.