(31)✨

~^*~^*~^*~^*~

After hours of the fight Noor and Asad landed at Los Angeles, California. They arrived at the two bedroom apartment he rented, wearied.

After the gateman bring all of their stuff, Asad sat down next to Noor and she instantly found his chest, placing her head on it tiredly.

"Tired?"

"Yes." Noor pout. They freshen up.

As Asad helped Noor to moisture her skin, Noor told him about what happened with his mother and he couldn't be happier.

A deep sleep took over her on the bed and Asad watched her for minutes. He slowly and carefully laid her on the pillow and head outside. He arranged everything he ordered to their rightful place, happily.

It was around Margib prayer by the time he finished. He woke Noor and together they pray. After they finished, together, they scan, measure and memorized every single corridors of the apartment. And of course happily.

"What will you have my queen." Asad asked bowing his head playfully and Noor could sense his joke.

Noor sat on a stool across the counter her eyes on where she heard and sense her husband. Asad.

"Well." She starts, thumb on her jaw; thinking of what to choose. "I'll have anything my partner choose." He looked up from the counter, the corner of his lips grew into a smile.

"Okay!" He called out. He starts preparing pasta as Noor took out a book, reading it louder for him and her.

Asad who mastered many dishes before their marriage and especially for the past three weeks, cook skillfully.

"It smell heavenly!" Noor mumbled putting the book aside.

"Why wouldn't it be," Asad proudly said. After he finished, he took the plate to the small beautiful dining table.

Placing the two plates, he turned to guide Noor.

"I'll be there on my own!" Noor cheerfully mouth.

"Yes! Milady!"

Noor walked elegantly, she stop as she arrived. Asad hold her hands eyeing her adorably, he covered her whole self by hugging her into his arms.

"Very soon...very soon you'll walked without counting steps my love!" Asad said, stressing the two last words.

She adjusted her head on his chest, one hand on his heart whilst the other behind him.

"You know we visited many hospitals back at home.. and there were no hopes. Will this really be a success?" Noor asked hesitantly.

"It will In sha Allah, we should have fate."

Noor sighed deeply and looked up to him, blindly. She held her hand and roamed it on Asad's face, slowly. Then took him off guard and ruffled his hair.

"I can't wait to see your handsome face, partner."Asad chuckled and took all of her by her waist, and situate her gently on his lap as he sat on one of the chairs.

He eyed her; lovingly. Believing what he believed years ago that this woman; who's on him, is his whole life!

If someone could've told him, years ago that; he'll fall in love, deeply, then he will certainly deny it.

But here he's, in love, deep and wholeheartedly with NOOR—-> his *light*

The great wonderful couple eat happily as they talked. Their love radiating the room as their eyes gleam with undeniable love, which can be seen from Asad's eyes; who can see his wife, and from Noor's eyes; who can't see her husband...

~^*~^*~^*~^*~

A black expensive car was parked at ZEENAT HAMOOD FASHION CORNER.

Minutes later a chocolate skin legs; with long high heels appeared. A woman who's around the age of thirty, came out, elegantly.

She removed her black shade eyeing the name of the place she arrived.

The woman was wearing a tight peach dress that curled her entire body. Her head loosely wrapped in a peach scarf which revealed almost half of her hair.

A light peach artificial nails on her fingers, holding an expensive phone and clutch with one hand.

From the driver side, a woman around her age came out and they head inside.

Zeenat came out herself to guide them to her office.

"Zeenat. Hamood." Zeenat extended her towards the woman.

"Samaira Taofiq." The woman who was Samaira held Zeenat's hand, flashing her with a smile. Zeenat lips were decorated with a smile, as she believed her first step of getting a perfect-brutal revenge was taken.

She know, with Samaira her dream will be fulfilled...

New entry!
Samaira!

In sha Allah next chappy, I'll....
Ok, let me be quite.
"😹😹"

How was today's update?

Will Samaira be a good character to Noor, Asad and Malika?
How will Samaira help Zeenat to achieve her revenge?
Well.. we'll soon find out;
Why Zeenat hate Malika!

Noor
by
Balkeesatu ✍️