[5]✨

ASAD

Getting ready was a ritual to perform everyday, and a must for a person to appear pleasant.
Asad was doing his daily ritual-getting ready.
He took the suit next to him and planted it on his broad shoulder, and lastly wore an expensive wrist watch.  

Eyes fixed on the full-length mirror he looked at himself, Asad's look was always dark and elegant, his clothes were mostly black and if not black then he choose dark colors. The outfit he wear always made him stand out.

He took hold of his bag and head outside after he wore his shoes.
The house was so lively as everybody need to go to work.
He came down and head to the dining hall, it was a very big hall, with a long royal yet modern dining table along with it chairs, pictures of the family hang on each wall.
"Good morning grandma." Asad hold the old woman and guide her inside the hall, she answered while giving him a smile.

Ameen Hamood and Malika great the grandma of the house, while Asad walked to his father's direction, he greet him along with his mother who was about to sit next to her husband.

Looking at Malika and Ameen, a person will know instantly that he's the child of the couple.
He was the only one among his siblings that reflect both his mom and dad, he took his father's light chocolate skin, and some of his mom's features.

Asad is a full description of gorgeous and handsome man, his face had that dreamy look in it which made many girls be at their foot for him, his eyes were so big and deep, lips well leveled below his pointed nose as well his sharp jawline.

Asad pull one of the chairs and sat, he was the first to arrived which shows how he respect time.
"Good morning Dad, mom." Ameer and his wife greet, as they entered, Balkees hand on Ameer's arm, they were laughing at something they talked about before entering.

The parent answered them and they greet their grandma, Ameer pull a chair for his wife but before Balkees sit, an incredible sound of heels where heard.

All eyes gazed towards the door, she walked with grace wearing a red blazer with red pant and black shirt, fingers holding her bag, she lay down the bag on the table.
Zeenat, the only sister of Ameen Hamood sat down, while another girl who will be in her early 20s, sat next to her.

"Good morning everyone!" They said in unison, the aunt-niece duo who were the last to arrived smiled sheepishly.

"Aysher aren't you late for your lectures?" Madam Malika asked her daughter, who was in her last year studying fashion.

"Mom i slept late!" She mumbled and Malika shake her head understandingly. It was quiet for some seconds, and the woman who was with Malika yesterday commanded the chefs to serve the food.

They formed a line and entered, each two of them walked to their masters and the breakfast began.

"Guys what did you plan?" Zeenat asked looking at her nephews, they raised their head, eyes on her questioningly.

"Plan? For what Aunt Zeenat?" Adnan asked munching on his chips, she smirked and elegantly returned the cutlery on their place.

"Guys it going to be Ameens Brother's 10th year anniversary." The brothers looked among themselves.

"No we don't prepare anything," Adnan states, "but it going to be a holiday on that day." He concluded excitedly earning an disappointed from Asad.

"No. You guys have to plan an amazing party, 10th year! We need to party!" Zeenat said, which shows she is a party person apart from being a fashionista.

"But.."

"Think about it, it's a chance to invite your close relatives, friends and business associates. Plus it been months since we organized a party." She offered and the brothers where looking at her.

"No party please, I'm tired of these public gatherings!" Asad chipped for the first time, making Ameer and Adnan to close their mouth as they were about to see yes.

"Asad!" Zeenat raised her voice at him, she's close to being angry. "Why did you always opposed my ideas?" Zeenat mouth, her eyes on her strict nephew.

"It's because you always came up with ridiculous ideas!" Asad said unperturbedly his eyes still on the plate in front of him, Zeenat opened her mouth angrily to reply to him but she was interrupted.

"Manners Asad! She's your Aunt don't forget, you're disrespecting her in my present what will you do to her if I'm no more!" Their father said angrily.

"I'm sorry dad i don't mean to, but parties." He apologized and faced his Aunt. "I'm tired of them."

"Don't ask for my forgiveness, ask your aunt." His dad looked at him strictly, Asad looked at his aunt's direction, he took a glass of water and gulp a small amount.

"I'm sorry," Zeenat was looking at him not knowing where he got these cold behaviors.

"Zeenat you should learn to understand your nephews especially Asad," Malika talked for the first time, she gestured for the maid to pass a pepper to her, silently.

'It was from her.' Zeenat thoughts gazing at her sister in-law.

"It ok, we will have the party, I'll asked my secretary to pass the information to each department's group cha..." Ameer chipped in trying to end the horrible discussion, as he thought.

"Group chat for what?" Zeenat again!

"Don't tell me we gonna have it with your workers?" Zeenat said emphasizing Workers, disgusted, her face scrunched up in disapproval.

"Yes aren't they the backbone of the company?!" Ameer mouth looking at his wife who placed her palm on his thigh, she used her eyes to made him keep quiet, because she knew the war had began.

"There is no way I'll attend a party with low-class people, me Zeenat Hamood? No way!"
She smacked the table angry at Ameer, Asad had talked back to her, he had been the most annoying nephew to her, but today Ameer said something that made her angry with him and not at Asad.

Zeenat, Aysher along with Malika despise anything that involved low-class people. "It's canceled! let withdraw the plan!" She dragged every word harshly, stand up and picked her bag, she turned to leave for work, her face with a disgusted look.

Zeenat wasn't just popular because of her brother's wealth or her nephew's wealth, she was the owner of a popular tailoring service and boutiques.

She owned a big plaza with two opposite side, one side is the tailoring service while the other is the boutique.

All the people under her were suffering because she disrespect and walk on them, she's the worst boss a person could have.

"Zeenat this party will take place and together with all the workers." Hajiya Kilishi said because she's always trying to change the behavior of her children, she always wondered where they got the idea of looking down on the people below them. "Including the cleaner. And it's final." She concluded while the ones opposite to her decision felt as if they were poisoned.

The breakfast comes to an end on a negative term.

Noor

Her hand touched the garden door, fingertips wandered on the door, she took hold of the handle after she felt it and opened the door.

The garden was empty and quite and Noor can felt it. "Will he not come? But i read four more chapters!"

"How could he not come!"

How is this chapter?
Thank you for reading🥰🥰
Don't
forget
to
Vote
Comment
&
Share

Noor
by
Balkeesatu✍️