i ~ Toilet Troubles

┌────── •✧• ──────┐

chapter one ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
001. Toilet Troubles

└────── •✧• ──────┘

Cassie was not thrilled to be soaking wet in toilet water, but it wasn't her fault.

More of a 'in the wrong place' situation and 'against her will'. Clarisse had dragged her to go harass the new kid.

Cassie didn't want to, but she didn't complain. It was better to just agree with anything her sister said.

"Well! A newbie!" Clarisse called out and Cassie lifted her gaze.

There stood the new boy and ugh . . . Annabeth Chase. Cassie thought the blonde was insufferable.

They didn't get along at all. Every conversation started an argument and both girls were stubborn, so the fighting never ended.

All the campers knew to steer clear when the two were near each other.

Percy recognized Clarisse as the girl from the red cabin. Behind her, he saw two other girls with the same ugliness. They were all big and mean.

Then, in the far back, Percy spotted Cassie. She wasn't as mean looking like the other girls and seemed bored.

Her light brown hair was choppy and cut in uneven layers. She had bangs, but they were also messy and jagged.

Unlike the three, she wasn't wearing a camo jacket. She had an orange camp shirt, jean shorts, and a red cardigan. It matched with her red converse high tops.

Her emerald green eyes glared in Percy's direction, but he realized he wasn't the one she was glaring at.

Annabeth was the receiver of the harsh look, and she gave one of her own. The two had a staring contest, but Annabeth broke away to turn to Clarisse.

"Clarisse, why don't you go polish your spear or something." Annabeth suggested, annoyed.

"Sure Miss Princess. So, I can run you through with it Friday night." Clarisse agreed.

"Erre es korakas!" Annabeth insulted.

Percy understood it was Greek and somehow translated it. 'Go for the crows.' It was a worse curse than it sounded.

"You don't stand a chance."

Clarisse kept up her confidence. "We'll pulverize you."

Her eye twitched showing Percy that maybe she wasn't as confident as she seemed. Cassie scoffed.

"Good threat, blondie. I'm totally scared now. Though I do love the confidence, but you're gonna lose." Cassie mocked.

"Shut up, Carter. And don't call me that." Annabeth demanded.

Cassie stared at her blankly. "Like I listen to what you say, Chase."

Annabeth went to respond, but Clarisse interrupted her.

"Who's this little runt?" She was talking about Percy.

"Percy Jackson, meet Clarisse, daughter of Ares."

"Like. . . the war god." Percy asked dumbly.

"Yeah." Cassie confirmed, but Clarisse wasn't as nice.

"You got a problem with that?" She scorned.

"No, it explains the bad smell." Percy recovered and Cassie's mouth fell open in fake offense.

"Ouch." She muttered to herself.