SERENDIPITY

┌────── •✧• ──────┐

there's a fine line
between
LOVE and HATE

└────── •✧• ──────┘

summary

Cassandra Carter wasn't one to believe in love. Loving people had never done her any good. Her mom left her at a young age and her dad was the freakin god of war. They didn't love her. They didn't have the time or care to.

But Cassie did believe in hatred. That was an emotion that never end with pain. Annabeth Chase just so happened to be on the opposite end of this hatred.

Cassie thought Annabeth was the upmost annoying person she'd ever met in her twelve years alive. And that was a pretty long time considering the fact that they were demigods.

Now, Cassie was somewhat happy with her life. As happy as one can be, constantly fearing death at any second. She liked hating Annabeth. It was one of her favorite pastimes.

So you can just imagine the surprise on her face when bathroom boy, Percy Jackson waltzes into camp and takes both girls on his quests to save the world and stop a war.

At first Cassie didn't mind the very distinct hatred she felt towards Annabeth. But as times goes on the boundary between hate and love seems to wash away, leaving a confused Cassie and a very happy Aphrodite.

Annabeth Chase doesn't know it yet, but Cassandra Carter is head over heels for her and has a funny way of showing it.

cast

  CASSANDRA 'CASSIE' CARTER
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳    lucy hale

DAUGHTER OF ARESshe/her ! lesbian ! cabin 5 !〖the warpath〗

DAUGHTER OF ARES
she/her ! lesbian ! cabin 5 !
the warpath

  ANNABETH CHASE
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳    as described

ღ  ANNABETH CHASE ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳    as described