4.01

Alexa Stilinski sighed as she closed the door to her '07 Red Volkswagen Bug.Stood staring at the house that she grew up in. The house that she swiftly packed all her things out of and left .

It had been maybe a little bit over a year since Alexa Stilinski had been in Beacon Hills. A year since she woke up in the middle of the night, after rescuing her brother of course, and just disappeared with only a letter left on her pillow. She distinctively remembered the one –sided screaming session with Stiles.

The door of the Stilinski house opened reviling, her father a smile tugged on her lips. Just as Mr. Stilinski finished locking the door he turned around to see his smiling daughter.

"Daddy!" She shouted before tightly bringing him into a hug.

Mr. Stilinski smiled hugely, "Alexa!"

They both pulled away but only for a minute before he pulled her back and kissed the top of her head. Tears brimmed the eyes of both the Stilinskis'

"Um... I have to get to work, but don't think that'll get you out of going to dinner." The Sheriff smiled pulling away from their hug.

Alexa wiped her eyes, "Wouldn't dream of it!"

"Oh!" Mr. Stilinski pulled out his keys and unlocked the door," We had the locks changed after the thing with Stiles."

Alexa shook her head and smiled, "Bye dad."

"Bye sweetheart."

She sighed as she threw the last suit case on her bed. She took a minute to look around her room before she walked up and started snatching posters and her drawings off the wall. She considered throwing them away until she saw a very detailed drawing of 'A & S Together Forever'. She giggled and folded the papers up neatly.

"Shopping time!"

Alexa had token up a designer job in New York, meaning lots of money.

By the time Alexa had rearranged and hung up her new things the room looked totally different as in a remodeling team came in and did it.

Alexa smiled before plopping down on her back. She was ofcourse happy to be back home the only thing shading that happiness was her ex. Scott McCall the same guy she left in the middle of the night.

How was he going to react when he saw her?

How is she going to react when she sees him?