Who you belong to

Alexa:

"Who thought of school ?" as I once again woke up before my alarm clock. I was no longer having those dreams and I was so happy, at first after the fight I did but then all together they just stopped.

I got dressed quickly and curled my hair before walking down the stairs seeing Stiles and Scott.

Scott's head immediately turned to face me and  his mouth dropped making me giggle and Stiles roll his eyes.

"You look beautiful babe." He stated walking up to me and pecking my lips I smiled and mumbled a 'thank you' before kissing him.

"Uh..can you two at least wait til Cyleigh gets here so I would have someone to make out with and not have to watch you two"

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from Scott with a huff, and grabbed a bagel. We waited a couple more minutes for Cyleigh when the doorbell ranged and Stiles took off  in full speed forit. Scott laughed and looked over at me as I bit into and apple from the fruit bowl.

"What?" He laughed again and I repeated what about five more times before shaking my head and throwing the apple core away.

Cyleigh walked ing wearing a beautiful dark blue dress that stopped right above the knee, her hair was semi-curled and she had on black heels. Today was her first day so of course she would wear something like that. She looked gorgeous though.

"Hey guys, ready to go?" We all shook our heads and Stiles handed me his car keys since he usually drove with Cyleigh.

"Why does she get the keys?" Scott whined as we walked out the door making me giggle.

"Cause I'm the better driver."

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at school a few minutes later and I  scrunched up my nose," I hate school."

"Yeah...but only a few more months and we'll be out for summer..and I'll get to see you in that hot bathing suit." Scott chuckled as we walked up the front door and I rolled my eyes.

"Hormanal much?"

"Very"

When 4th period came I was so happy because I was basically starving. In the lunchroom everybody sat at our table from: Bree, Becca, Chase, Cyleigh, Danny, Boyd, Allison, Lydia and Me and Scott. We were llike one big happy family.

Since the fight Aiden and Ethan had not showed at school at all, and I was glad, maybe they are through tormenting us.

We talked about non-sense until the bell ringed for 5th period dismising us I had math by myself , so Scott walked me to the door kissed me goodbye. I was usually the first to the class so I was used to the room being dark.

I sat down at my desk, and opened my binder geting ready when I heard voices..

"Aleeexxaaa...Aleexxa!" Came from behind me and I gulped," Turn around Alexa."

As if being controled I turned around seeing him, I thought he was dead.

He walked up to me and grabbed me by my jaw, squeezing my face," You of all people should know...I don't like to be betrayed..you're mine and you will always be mine...got me"

I stayed quiet and that pissed him off," GOT ME!" I shook my head quickly and he smiled.

"Good...and just so you know who you belong to." He claws came up and he dug them into the side of my neck, I screamed out in pain hoping someone would hear me before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott

"Yeah I know but-" I stopped in the middle of the hallway ending mine and Stiles conversation.

"What's wrong?"

"Something is wrong with Alexa."

Alexa scream filled my head making me cringe in pain, before I took off running to her math class with Stiles following behind.

I threw opened the door finding Alexa laying on the floor. I quickly shook her hoping that she would wake up and she did with  deep gasp for air. She backed away from me hitting me until she realized it was me.

"What happened?"

"Je-Jeremiah he's back and he said I was his."

"Alexa, that's impossible..he's dead."

"Scott...she's telling the truth..come look at this." I stood up looking at the chalk board which had the words ' I'm back' clawed into it.

I looked over at Alexa who was touching the back of her neck . When she moved her hand away there was blood all over it.

"What the hell did he do to you?" I growled bending down to help her up.

"Marked me.. no matter what Scott I still belong to him." She choked before I pulled her into a hug, and looked over at Stiles before mouthing the words 'Call Derek'