Hospital Aftermath

Alexa
When we got to the hospital there was a bunch of chaos, doctors screaming at nurses' have the lost their minds'.
"Mom what's going on?" Scott asked as Mrs. McCall walked up.
"Well we got Bree and Becca taped up, but then when the doctors came in to look at them the scratches and bite marks were gone." Scott closed his eyes and sighed.
"So they're werewolves now," Allison asked. No they're fucking vampires pirates...why does she always have something dumb to say,I thought staring in Allison's direction, for some reason I just felt annoyed by her just being here.
"Alexa!," Scott yelled making me snap back into reality,"Are you sure you didn't get bitten?"
"I'm positive...alright" I stated with annoyance dripping from my breath.
"Take off your jacket then." Stiles stated looking at me. 
I sighed, instead of taking off my jacket I just pulled up my sleeves to see that were Jeremiah had bit me had no mark what so ever.
They all sighed in relief before Allison looked at me a curious glance," wait why bite the others but not you.... I mean Bree and Becca said that you were dragged back into the woods?"
I looked at her,Why can't she just shut up," Because when he was going to bite me Derrek I think showed up."
"Oh"
I turned to Stiles, "Anymore questions or can we go home now."
"Don't you want to wait to see if Bree an-"
"No", I growled turning around and starting to walk off.
I walked over to the Jeep and got in the passenger seat and sighed ,Why me am I that special that he chose me to bite specifically, why any of us. My thoughts were interrupted by my stupid brother knocking on the drivers side door, really?
I leaned over and opened the door for him," What the hell was that?"
"What the hell was what?"
"That in there" he replied pointing at the hospital.
"Nothing I just didn't need to see them I mean we know they're werewolves now so what does it matter?"
"It matters because they were worried about you enough to call us for help...you would think you would at least want to thank them."
I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the passengers seat before closing my eyes to sleep.

Was just a filter to see how she is already starting to change from sweet to bad ass. I mean did you not see the way she was getting smart with Allison. OHHHHHHOHHHHHHOHHH!