Derek's House

Scott:

"Where the hell are we going?" Stiles growled as Chase drove us to where Alexa was supposedly.

"To Jeremiah's house." He replied keeping his eyes on the road.

"And how do we know you're not tricking us..." Isaac asked leaning up into the front of Chase's car.

"Jeremiah's my alpha...I could be killed just for having your guys in my car."

"Why are you helping us then?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Because....Jeremiah doesn't just want to kill Derek....he also wants Alexa to become his Luna and since he's not her mate he's going to force her into it."

"Mate what the hell is a mate?" Stiles asked.

"A werewolf's soulmate every werewolf has one...whether you were bitten or if you were born a werewolf....Jeremiah's died so he's making his own."

"Why Alexa?" I asked.

"Because she's beautiful...and because she kind of have half of his alpha powers." Chase stated. And I bit on my bottom lip.

Scott help me!!!

"Stop the damn car." I screamed and Chase immediately hit the brakes.

Scott if you can hear me please help me ...I'm locked in a room!!!!! Help Me!!

"Drive!" I screamed and Chase hit the gas making us all fly forward.

"Dude, what's up?....is Alexa okay?" Stiles asked from the back of the car.

"The son of a bitch locked her in a damn room." I growled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is it?" Derek asked getting out of his car in which he followed us in.

"yeah," Chase sighed.

"It doesn't look like anybody's here..." Boyd stated, making me raise an eyebrow all the lights were out and everything.

"I knew it!" We turned around seeing that the voice had came from Bree, what the hell is she doing here?, "Why Jeremiah decided to keep you around I'll never know."

She walked up to Chase getting right in his face," How could you go up against your alpha..your his beta ....and he put all his trust in you."

"What he's doing is wrong Bree and you and I both know it....and me if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be the werewolf you are today." Chase countered with a smirk.

Bree looked up at him, with a confused expression on her face,"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Bree he's telling the truth," Becca voice came in as she walked from inside the house," We were not originally werewolfs...that party they bit us...Jeremiah has been lying to us..."

Bree looked down and shook her head,"No..he said he-"

"All lies" Derek stated being the first of us to speak up," Bree, you and Becca were just his way of getting to Alexa...getting to me."

Bree looked down again and bit on her bottom lip.

"Bree if we don't help them Alexa is going to be forced into marriage or even worse killed," Chase explained to her before placing his hands on her shoulders," Where did they take Alexa?"

"They had kept her here, but when they realized that she had mind-linked Scott they took her some where...I don't know."

"Bree...I know you're not telling us the truth." I stated walking up to her," Where is she exactly?"