Always Mine

Alexa:

It had been a week since we had figured out what the drawings in my journal meant. Jeremiah nor Deucalion hasn't done anything yet so there was no need for a plan just yet. I had been able to sleep with no problem, no nightmares, no Jeremiah, just sleep.

I woke Monday morning to the sound of my alarm clock and three boys knocked out on my floor, since I wasn't expecting them to be there I let out a loud scream making Isaac, Stiles, and Scott shoot up. I placed my hand over my heart.

"What the hell are you guys doing in my damn room!?!?" 

"We wanted to keep watch of you just to make sure nothing happened..." Stiles stated still half asleep.

I shook my head up and down before standing up and crossing my arms over my chest," Then why the hell were all three of you knocked out?"

Scott's eyes grew big and he looked over at Isaac," I thought you were on watch last...?"

"No you were on watch last..."

"No you because I went first then Stiles so that left you..."

Isaac raised an eyebrow putting one hand behind his head and the other on his hip," I may have been on watch last..."

I rolled my eyes," Look I don't care who was on watch last can you guys just get out of my room so I can get dressed." I walked in the bathroom not even waiting to see if they had left and quickly brushed my teeth before turning on the shower. When I went to open the bathroom door Scott leaning up against the door frame and had scared the shit out of me.

"You know when I said you guys...that also meant you." I pushed past him and walked over to my dresser. Scott followed me and stood behind me. I went to turn around and pushed me softly against the dresser.

"Don't be mad about us watching you last night...I just wanted to make sure nothing happened to you."

I bit on my bottom lip," How long have you guys been playing the watch game?"

"Two days after we figured out what happened at school.."

I scoffed," Scott if something happened you would be the first person I tell...so why the hell would you do that..and then not tell me."

"I was trying to avoid this..." 

I laughed and looked up meeting his big brown eyes, they seemed a little darker than usual making me raise an eyebrow. I looked down realizing I was wearing a pair of short-shorts and a skimpy little t-shirt that rose everytime I lifted my arms up.

"What are you doing Scott?"

"Nothing..."

"Well part of you is doing something...."

He looked down and his eyes grew wider," Sorry!", he blushed and took a step back causing me to giggle.

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer. I softly pecked his lips but I guess that wasn't enough for him because he hooked his hands under my hips and pulled me up before pushing me back onto the dresser. Our lips moved perfectly on eachother and I ran my fingers through his hair pulling on it.

He moaned softly in my ear before he brought his lips down on my neck, his hands went under my t-shirt making fire erupt all over my skin and I threw my head closing my eyes.

"How does it feel ?"

"Amazing..."

"That's good." the familiar voice made my head shoot up and when Scott pulled away from my neck I saw it wasn't him but Jeremiah... He clamped his hand on my neck. And when I let out a scream he clamped another on my mouth.

"Alexa." Scott yelled from the door beating on it, it just had to be locked.....

Jeremiah smirked and slowly pulled his hand away from my mouth," Don't you look beautiful."

"What do you want?"

He smirk grew into a wicked smile making me gulp," You of course darling and I'm going to have you...because you see...you are mine whether you like it or not."

He turned my head feeling over where he head dug his nails into my neck.

" Go to hell" I growled 

He chuckled letting me go fully and walking away from and to the otherside of my room where a little dresser sat. He leaned against it and chuckled again.

"Alexa!...Open the door babe!"

"Alexa..open the door!" Jeremiah chuckled, before getting serious and clearing his throat," Anyway Alexa...I made you into what you are..you wouldn't be an alpha without me and also now that I think about the fact that I gave you some of my alpha powers make you kind of my mate."

He walked up to me and I glared at him," You see whether we are supposed to be mates or not if I mark you....you're mine till death does us part.."

"I would never let you mark me.."

"See that's what I thought you would say..so I'm going to tell you one thing...keep your friends close...especially that dumbass brother of yours and Cyleigh...something bad might happen to those two." His smile never left his face making me raise an eyebrow.

"You're bluffing."

He laughed," You're right why kill or hurt them when I can just take you like that....so correction..have your friends watch after you...because face it Alexa..you're going to be my mate whether by force or not I don't know but I will have you and Scott.," He pointed to the door where Scott was still beating on it, Now along with Stiles and Isaac," will be forever forgotten."

"Have a good day at school Alexa," he stated walking over to my window," And tell the twins 'hi' for me."

Once Jeremiah left my door finally opened and Scott Isaac and Stiles quickly rushed in. Scott ran up to me cupping my face in your hands," Are you okay..?...What did he say?"

"He said..I was his no matter what....and I will forever be his.."

"No while I'm with you...come on get dressed so we can go to school."

I grabbed his arm when he went to turn around," That's another thing...he told me to tell the twins'hi' when I get to school."