Why me?

Scott POV:

"I can't believe you dad...your taking away my bestfriend and also girlfriend's dad's job...what type of bullshit is that!" Me and my father have been yelling at eachother since I got home from helping Stiles and his dad with the Malia case.

"Scott I know your mad...wait girlfriend, your dating Alexa?" He asked cracking a smile," Since when..."

"Since a year ago...you would know that if you were around more..."  I growled I could feel my nails sink into my skin just as my mom walked into the house.

"What's going on here...?" She asked sitting her purse down on the table," I asked what's going on here...?"

" Dad has a shitty job!" I growled pointing at him.

"Scott my job's not shitty..."

"You're trying to get Mr. Stilinski fired!!" I yelled looking at him like he was stupid.

"That does sound like a shitty job.." Mom included looking at him with a raised eyebrow. As he stood there trying to explain I could feel myself getting angrier, mom glanced over at me and before I knew she had pulled me into the hallway away from my bastard of a dad.

"Scott calm down...you said that you and Stiles found you an anchor...." She stated in a soothing voice.

"My anchor was Allison...I no longer have her..."

"Yeah well you Alexa...think about Alexa..." She soothed. I closed my eyes picture Alexa in my head from her beautiful greenish eyes  to her tan skin from her long hair, to the way she looked hot when she wolfed out. Soon I found myself opening my eyes and meeting my mom's.

She smiled," Remember when I told you, you can always fall in love a second time..."

"Yeah...."

"I think you did.....and I approve.."

Alexa POV:

"How do you feel....?" Stiles asked as I stood staring into my mirror.

"Honestly?" I asked looking up at him in which he shook his head," Like crap."

"Alexa, me and Scott have been thinking...maybe if you tell us what's going on-"

"Not going to happen and Scott you can come from around the corner." I snapped before climbing over into my bed.

Scott walked in and gave me a sly smile," Sometime I forget that you're werewolf."

"Wow."

He sighed and sat down next to me as Stiles sat in my chair in the corner," Alex we've told you what's going on with us...isn't it time you tell us?"

I looked up meeting his big brown eyes,"Fine."

I sat up and sighed running my fingers through my hair," I'm chasing myself.."

"What?" Stiles asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm chasing myself in my nightmare I'm chasing myself, except I'm not me."

"Alexa start from the beginning of you nightmares." Stiles replied.

I sighed," I'm in the hallway with Lydia and she keeps asking me if I'm alright I say yeah and then it gets quiet and dark. When I look behind myself I see red eyes, alpha eyes. I hear my voice and its deeper and scarrier it tells me to run and I do. But as I turn every corner flashback flash through my mind of me throwing you guys against the wall. Before I know I'm pushed up against the wall staring into my own alpha eyes."

I looked up seeing both of them just staring at me.

"What?"

"Alexa um...your eyes are glowing.." Stiles stated with a really quick swallow.

I got up and looked into the mirror," How long have they been doing that?"

"Since you started telling us about your nightmare." Scott stated softly.

"Guys I can't change them back.." I stated blinking my  eyes rapidly as I looked up at Scott.

"I think you need to go see Deaton..okay"

I shook my head up and down.

Why me?