My Fault

"Where's Alexa?" Stiles asked as he stood in front of his bestfriend who, as he had put it, turned to the dark side.

Alexa walked from behind Scott and Deucalion and looked up at her brother who's eyes were bloodshot red, letting her know that he had been crying.

"What are you doing here Stiles?" Alexa asked averting her eyes from him.

"I should be asking you that don't you think?," Stiles asked his voice croaking," Anyway we found a way to find the tree...but we need Scott and you."

"How?" Scott asked.

"Deacon says that if we have something that reminds us of our parents and we sit in cold water until almost death the tree will lead us to it."

Alexa shook her head," No...Stiles you're not doing that..."

"I don't really have a choice... now do I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Alexa sighed as Scott, Allison , and Stiles started to step into the water. Her heart was racing as she leaned down inform of a shivering Scott.

"I love you..."

"I-I l-love you too.." Scott shivered out Alexa stood up and came behind Scott putting her hands on his broad shoulders. She leaned down and kissed his forehead softly and Scott gave a small smile before she pushed him down into the water.

Scott wrestled against her but her eyes grew they're beautiful golden color and she used her wolf strength to hold him down to he stopped wiggling.

Alexa, Lydia, and Isaac took a step back from their three friends and turned to Deacon," What now?" Isaac asked.

"We wait..."

Alexa bit on her bottom lip staring at her brother, her boyfriend, and her semi-friend. ' This is all my fault' she thought and tears rushed down her face.

"It not your fault.." Lydia whispered looking over to her Isaac looked from the floor and up at Alexa..

"How did you know?"

"Because that was the same thing I was thinking.."

"What if they don't wake up?" Alexa asked looking up at Lydia.

"They will..." Isaac stated pushing himself off the wall and sitting down next to Alexa," We just have to wait and see.."

I know this is short but I've been through a lot this week the Thompson Warriors played Chelsea and we won but got home at 12 so I only had 5 hours of sleep. I've been feeling really bad and on top of that me and my boyfriend Cole broke up the day of the performance...uhhh