Mind-Linking and Red Eyes

Scott:

Since after the attack in the woods that happened between Bree and Becca I knew that they became werewolfs, but I still don't know about Alexa. Not only has she been acting weird since that day, but she no longer hangs out with us, she's always glaring at me and Allison.

I feel that something is off about her yet I don't since that she's a werewolf, same with Bree and Becca I no longer since that they're werwolfs.....maybe they're not maybe the marks healed quickly maybe they were just bit by regular wolfs.

Me and Allison walked to her class and then I walked into my 5th period which was Mr. Harris.

"Alright class get out your science books and start answering the questions.." He stated as the bell ringed.

We all started and it was kind of hard focus, with the thought of what the hell was going on with Alexa.

"Scott," I turned around to face Stiles," Have you seen Lex?"

I shook my head no before raising an eyebrow, where the hell is she? The door flew open to the classroom and in walked Alexa,"Nice of you finally join us Ms. Stilinski."

She sighed and looked at him before giving him her cute fake pouty face," Sorry Mr.Harris but I was not only late to school this morning, but I also had a hard time getting my locker opened it was jammed."

"Nice story Stilinski, but you still have detention."

She rolled her eyes and smiled looking at me, causing me to raise an eyebrow. She walked over and sat in the empty seat next to me and put all her wait on her right arm while she looked at me,"What?"

"Nothing it's just that me and you haven't hung out in a while you know just us two,"she whispered," so how about today after school just me and you."

"I don't think your boyfriend would like that." I murmured sounding like an jealous ex-boyfriend.

"Who?"

"Chase"

"He's not my boyfriend"

"Then why do you guys always hold hands and flirt with each other?"

"Because he is the new kid... I didn't know that bothered you though." she smirked placing her hand on my thigh.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her before grabbing her hand," What the Hell has gotten into you Lex."

"I don't know...you tell me." Her eyes flashed a dark blood red and she smirked before getting up as the bell ranged. Class went by that fast? but what the fuck was wrong with her eyes.

I got up and walked out of the classroom running after her, as soon as I caught up with her I turned her around only seeing her green eyes. I grabbed her arm harder and pulled her over to the side before Stiles walked up and saw us.

"What the hell was that with your eyes?"

"What do you mean Scottie?" I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"I mean your eyes glowing red as if you're a-"

"A what Scott?" Her eyes flashed red and she smirked pushing me up against the lockers and placing her right hand beside my head," An Alpha"

"How the fuck is it possible?"

She smiled before pushing her self back that's what I wanted to talk about later..so meet me at the skating ring and I'll explain...until then don't talk about this to anyone .....I mean it Scott no one finds out NO Allison, No Stiles....Or else."  I shook my head and watched her eyes turn back into their beautiful green and walk away. I banged my head against my lockers and sighed.

"Scott..hey wake up."

"What?" I looked over at Stiles who was sitting next to me....It was a dream.

NO it was a mind link Scott remember skating rink 6:00.

I looked over seeing Alexa smirk before walking out of the door.

"You alright?" Stiles asked and the only thing I could do was shake my head.