Alexa Marie Stilinski!!!

Alexa:

"We'll be fine," Cyleigh stated trying to reassure Scott and Stiles," We'll head straight for class....alright"

Scott sighed and looked at me,yes I was still shooked up about the whole Jeremiah thing and then he said that the twins were back that means that they would be in me and Cyleigh 1st period class. 

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" He asked placing his hands on my shoulders," I can walk with you if you want...."

"No, no....I'm a big girl I can do this myself.." I whispered before standing on my tippy-toes and pecking Scott's lips," See you at lunch."

Scott shook his head and let me go. Me and Cyleigh headed for class getting waves here and there," Alexa!" We whipped around to see Becca running up to us," Hey, have you seen Bree... I can't find her anywhere."

Just as I was about to open my mouth a scream interrupted, specifically Bree's scream. It took us only one minute to look at each other before we took off running. We got to the girls locker room seeing Allison and Lydia trying to get it open.

"What the hell happened?" I asked starting to help with the pushing of the door.

"Bree was walking with us and then said she had go to the bathroom," Allison struggled to say.

"Then we heard her scream...and now we're here." Lydia finished. The door finally gave away and we opened it seeing Bree nowhere her books had been left behind and everything. Bree might have been a bitch but she was brain smart and never left her books behind, neer left anything behind.

"Shit he got her...." Cyleigh growled," What does he want from us?"

I looked over seeing Aiden by his locker talking to some girl," I don't know but I'm going to find out..."

I walked up to Aiden and slammed his locker shut, I gave the girl the look as if 'Why the hell are you still here?' and she quickly walked away. I grabbed Aiden by his shirt and mashed up against his locker," The day you showed up my best friend goes missing from the girls' bathroom now either you're gonna tell me what the hell Jeremiah is planning or else."

I could feel my eyes starting to turn red and Aiden laughed," Princess please remember that you're not the only Alpha in this school." He smirked," So I would appreciate if you would put me down before things get ugly." I growled and let him go, before starting to walk away.

"Bitch!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell is wrong with you?" My dad asked as we walked out of the front office," First you weren't even showing up to school at all now when you do you're kicking guys...Alexa Marie Stilinski what the hell is going on?" 

I raised an eyebrow never had my dad used my whole name before it felt weird," Nothing dad..he just pissed me off"

He sighed," You're lucky you got off with a warning...no more kicking people Alexa....I already have to deal with the dissappearances or as your brother's calling them sacrifices.."

I looked at him contorting my face into a confused expression," Sacrifices ?" 

"Yeah."

Scott

"When the hell were you going to tell me about the sacrifices?" Alexa asked slamming Stiles' locker in his face.

"When you were going to tell me that you talked to Aiden...." I replied.

"I only talked to Aiden because Bree went missing this morning..." She whispered and I raised an eyebrow.

"What the hell do you mean she went missing?" Stiles asked his voice not above a whisper.

"She went into the bathroom ,there was a scream ,we got there ,door was locked ,opened it ,she was gone," She explained and I growled, Jeremiah.

"But...Sacrifices what if it has to do with Jeremiah and that's the reason he took Bree."

"No the sacrifices had nothing to do with werewolfs...if Jeremiah took Bree he did to get a scare out of you." Stiles stated," Remember the only thing he wants is you so eliminate the friends and family the only thing left is.."

"Me"