Skating Rink

Scott

"Where the hell is she?" I asked for probably the tenth time as I waited outside of the skating rink. I pulled out my phone seeing if she had answered my question.

Where the hell are you

Outside....

Inside...

When were you going to tell me that

I thought you would figure it out yourself.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, yanking the door to the ice rink open.

"Alexa!"

"Behind you."

I turned around and looked at her she looked like her old self, her hair in a bun and not wearing all that makeup. She looked like the Alexa I knew. She smiled and walked up to me and hugged me making me raise an eyebrow, I hugged her back, but i didn't get why she was hugging me.

"Because you came." I could feel her smile in my neck.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I haven't been the most nicest person to you or anyone." After she said that it got quiet between us I mean what was I supposed to say next was I supposed to say anything?

She sighed and looked at me," He told me to."

"Who told you to."

"The guy...werewolf that bit me he told me not to tell you anything....to keep everything from you a secret but I can't."

She walked over and sat in the bleachers and I followed.

"He wanted me to get on your good side so you would tell me the about your and Derek's plan....but, this isn't me Scott gosh I don't know whats wrong with me."

"Hey calm down what's the guys name the one that bit you."

"Jeremiah." she gulped as if it hurt her.

"Your not telling me something else"

"Remember when we were kids and Stiles used to tell you all about me and my nightmares the guy in them was .....Deucalion." I raised an eyebrow.

"How the hell is that possible."

"In my nightmare after he bits me we walk out like we're a family holding hands and everything....."

"Well what does that have to do with the Jeremiah guy."

"Jeremiah is Deucalion's nephew." A new voice intervened, making me and Alexa both shoot our heads up to see Chase.

She looked scared," How did you-" Chase threw a book at her.

"It fell out in my car.....Jeremiah won't like the fact that you have been talking to Scott."

She sighed," I haven't even told him the plan...and besides its not like it makes any since....killing Derek to become a damn bigger alpha...why not just kill his beta."

Chase growled," Because he cares about me...about us...Alexa and its not like you haven't been helping telling us about Deucalion is only pushing the plan farther.