Back-Stabbing Already

Alexa

After School 

Beacon Hills Woods:

"Uh....I thought he said he was going to be here when we got here." Bree whined zipping up her jacket more as we waited in the middle of the woods for Jeremiah.

"He's coming...." Chase stated walking over to me , "You alright."

"Yeah....why'd you ask?" I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

"Because... I thought you know you'll be the one whining." He chuckled.

"Well whining is not going make him move faster...nor will it make the bite never happen." I mumbled looking down, I still had on the jacket that Chase gave, but just with it hanging on my  shoulders.

"You don't regret letting him bite you do you."

"I didn't let him do anything Chase he just bit me... but no I don't regret it."

I looked forward and cam up behind me wrapping his hands around me placing his chin softly on my shoulder," You sure you don't regret it.?"

I lett my head fall back on his shoulder,"I'm postive."

He stared at me well mostly my eyes and just as he was leaning in we heard a loud clap followed by the sound of feet. Chase immediately let me go and took a  couple steps back.

"Sorry I was late ladies..." Jeremiah stated walking up from between two trees," I just wanted to wait just make sure none of you showed up any later.

Sure you did.

"So what did you call us here for....?" Becca pondered shifting her eyes away from her feet and up to him.

"Because I need your help taking down Hale..." He smirked.

"Who the Hell is Hale?" Bree asked raising an eyebrow.

Jeremiah looked over at me and I sighed," He's an alpha werewolf...that house we passed to get here was his old house...it burned down because of a bunch of hunters with the last name Argent."

"Someone caught up on her reading." Jeremiah smiled and I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Bree.

"Why do you want to take down Hale so bad?" Chase asked looking at Jeremiah.

"Derek is what's standing in the way of me being one of the most powerfullest Alpha....with his power I can take down the Argents so that every pack won't have to hide from them...and once there out of the way then the rest of the hunters."

"Why Hale though...why kill him?" I asked looking at him.

"Let's just say....because of Derek I am less of an Alpha today then I was a couple of years ago."

"What do you want us to do...?" 

"I want you guys to pretend to be on there side then at everynight you come talk to me about them it will help with taking them down....unless someone already has information so we can get this kicked into gears."

I bit on my bottom lip was I really going to betray my big brother, and my crush. Hmmm, well ....I might as well

"I do...there's some guy named Deucalion...there going up against..the only thing is they want Derek in there pack."

"Deucalion...I haven't heard that name in a while."