Heartbeats

Alexa:

1 month later...

"Ouch!" I growled as Scott threw me on my back again, not in that way. Derek and Scott had been training Bree, Becca and I, since Deucalion and the others had gotten away. And even after a month I wasn't used to all this pain.

"Again,"Derek yelled looking at me and I sighed. We had been practicing for hours and it didn't help that it was freezing cold and I was in a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Why?" I whined getting up, with the help of Scott, he's such a gentleman, "Can't I take a break?"

"No..." Derek and Scott said at the same time and I growled, looking over and seeing Cyleigh and Stiles laughing making me pout.

"Why isn't she training?"

"She doesn't need training." Derek stated,"You do."

"What about Bree and Becca."

"They're training too with Kora, Isaac, and Boyd." Scott replied and I glared at him they had an answer for everything.

"Scott you guys train...I'm a go see how Bree and Becca are doing." Derek nodded his head in Scott's direction before walking off.

I sighed and got ready doing the run again, but of course found my self back on the ground. Stiles and Cyleigh's laughter came into my head and I growled looking at them.

"Will you two go flirt somewhere else."

Cyleigh gasped, she had became like my sister, you know except for the fact that she was now dating my brother," Well its not our fault that you can't do something as simple as getting pass your boyfriend.....Come on Stiles."

She grabbed a hold of my brothers hand and they both marched off in the direction Derek left in leaving me and Scott alone.

He chuckled before looking down at me," Come on get up...you still have to train."

I sighed getting up and walking over to him, biting on my bottom lip,"Wouldn't you rather do something else." I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He smirked," So not working Alexa..but I give you an A for trying."

I huffed and sighed before smirking at Scott, and he cocked an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Nothing.."

 I bit on my bottom lip before taking full speed in the direction Scott sure gave me some advantages. I smiled before I looked over to the side seeing Scott had caught up with me, in that case I took off running faster than ever. I looked over again not seeing him which made me come to halt, What the hell?

"Scott....babe this isn't funn-" My sentence was cut short when Scott tackled me out of no where making us roll down a little hill,before landing and of course he was on top of me.

"Where the hell did you come from?"

He only laughed, than placed his plump lips onto mine. I wanted nothing more than to run my fingers through his hair but ofcourse I couldn't because he had me pinned down to the ground.

"Scott..." I murmured into the kiss.

"mmm?"

"Can you let my arms go?" He quickly answered my question by placing his hands on either side of my head. And Iaced my fingers in his hair, pulling at it softly. He bit on my bit on my bottom lip before pulling away. He sat up a little bit and looked at me with those big brown eyes of his that I loved so much.

"What?"

"Nothing..you just look gorgeous with red eyes..."

"Red eyes?" I raised an eyebrow my eyes were red?, Why I'm not even mad.

"It happens when your heartbeat goes up...or when you're excited." He smirked and I rolled my eyes, I pulled him down by his neck and let our lips crash on eachothers before rolling us over so I was on top. I giggled when I heard his heartbeat, pick up.

"Seems like I'm not the only one whose excited."

Scott smiled and kissed me harder, the kiss was filled with so much passion, I didn't know whether he was kissing me in lust or in love, but either one I didn't care just as long as he was kissing me.

"Really I leave you guys alone for ten minutes, and you make out" Derek's voice ranged making me and Scott pull away and look at him. I quickly scurried off of Scott and stood up and so did he.

"Sorry...it was my fault." I stated.

Derek rolled his eyes walking away from us," You guys can take a break..."

I turned to Scott, biting my bottom lip," Thinking what I'm thinking."

"If your thinking, let's finish our hot make out session we were having than yes''

I rolled my eyes do guys only think about sex.

"No sometimes I just think about what you look like naked" I looked up to Scott and scoffed.

"Pervert"

"I thought you liked my perverted mind..." I shook my head not wanting to continue this conversation.

"How about all of us go get something to eat?"

He shrugged and pulled out his phone.

"I'll text Stiles"