Pissed off Alpha Pack

Third Person

Scott McCall got out of the car with one thing on his mind to get Alexa back. Now usually Scott would look for a way to do something without killing people, but now was different they had tooken someone he loved.

"Derek....Scott..how nice of you to join us we were just talking about you.." Deucalion smirked stepping out of Derek's house," Such a beautiful house by the way Derek...why leave it?"

"It holds to many bad memories....Deucalion...now where's the girl?"

Deucalion whistled and Alexa was brought out by the help of Kali, she had duct-tape on her mouth and cuffs on her arms, her big green eyes had grew wider upon seeing Scott. Even though she knew he would come for her she still couldn't believe it.

"Alright how does this go...I walk over to you and you give Scott his girlfriend?" Derek asked without an expression present on his face.

"Yeah..."

Derek stepped forward and Kali pushed Alexa towards Scott and he perfectly caught her in his hands," Are you alright?"

She shook her head quickly and Scott reached down and took the duct-tape off of her mouth," What now?" She whispered looking at him hoping that they had came up with a plan.

Stiles smiled before faking a cough," Cover her eyes!" Arrows shot out from different parts of the forest and Scott held her closely to his chest making sure her eyes were covered.

"Cover your eyes!" Deucalion shouted but was to late Kali had been blinded and so had Jeremiah giving Derek a chance to wolf out and go straight for Jeremiah. As soon as the arrows stop the fighting beganed, Isaac and Boyd took on Aiden and Ethan. Kora was taking on Kali, and because Ennis was dead that only left one person for Scott to fight and he took his chances. 

He ran towards Deucalion, you would think that taking down a blind man would be easy especially with Scott's new found alpha powers but it wasn't.

Deucalion dodged every hit and countered them every time. Stiles on the other hand was working with Alexa to get the handcuffs of her and finally succeeding she went to help Kora with Kali. Derek and Jeremiah's fight wasn't getting anywhere Jeremiah was faster, sure Jeremiah packed a mean punch but that didn't mean anything compared to speed. As if on cue Chase ran up behind Jeremiah and let his claws go through his alpha. Blood spilled out of Jeremiah and Chase threw him across the yard making him hit a tree.

"I didn't need your help," Derek stated standing striaght.

"You and I both know that was a lie,"

With Boyd and Isaac there fight was probably the scariest of them all going against a huge ass alpha was not on their bucket list for sure. The probably wouldn't been able to take it down with out the help of Cyleigh who seemed to know the alpha's weak spots. Finally tha alpha fell to the ground looking weak.

"How did you do that?" Isaac asked breathing harder than he had ever done.

"I'm a healer I know all of the weak spots for every werewolf."

"So what's Deucalion's weakspots." Boyd asked looking at a struggling Scott.

"He doesn't have any..." She whispered.

While everyone stood fighting Stiles didn't know what to do with himself. The only thing he could do was check out Cyleigh. And didn't stop when Allison had caught him.

"Really Stiles...does now really seem like the time to be checking out a girl?"

"Well since...I'm not a werewolf hunter...nor am I a werewolf..yeah, it seemed like the perfect time."