New Start

Alexa

DREAM

I walked around the woods hearing howls from different parts of the woods.

“Alexa” I heard a voice whisper, the voice sounded like Scott’s,”Alexa stay with me….stay with me.”

I started to walk towards the sound of his voice, until another voice stopped me,”Don’t Alex..don’t go with him….don’t you wish you had power……”

“Don’t Listen to him Alexa being an Alpha ain’t all its cracked up to be” Derek’s voice joined in,”but I can help you control it”

“Don’t listen to either of them Alexa I’m your bestfriend listen to me,” Scott’s voice faintly whispered, before everything turned black and faded.

END~~~~~~

I sat up straight in my bed my body ached and everything hurt. I got up and looked into my mirror my hair was knotted and a bunch of leaves in it. My room was wrecked. I sighed bending over ,what the hell happened last night.

“You Wolfed out” I looked up seeing Chase and literally fell back.

“How the hell did you get in my house?” The only thing he did was nod his head towards my window and I sighed.

“If I ‘wolfed out’ why didn’t you stop….I didn’t kill someone did I…..?”

“No…you tried to kill me….but that’s about it,” He smiled and stuck his hands into his jean pockets,” Now get dressed I’m taking you to school.”

He walked over to my window getting ready to climb out,”Wait…you don’t go to my school”

He turned around and gave me a wicked yet cute smile,” I do now….and oh me and Jeremiah did a little shopping for you.” He winked.

After he climbed out I walked over and closed my window before starting to get dressed. I looked into my closet at the new clothes and I absolutely adored all of them. I picked out a pair of booty shorts and a punk rock skull t-shirt and a pair of black high heels.

I looked at myself in the mirror,I look HOTT.

“Hey Lex…it’s time to wake up.” My idiotic brother walked into my room.

I turned around and stared at him, “I’m already up.” I smirked.

He looked at me and raised eyebrow,” What the fuck are you wearing.”

“I know I look hot right” I giggled before grabbing my back pack and walking downstairs and into the kitchen with Stiles hot on my trail. I grabbed a bagel and sat down. Stiles came around the Island and looked at me,”You alright… you’re acting different”

“Fine “ the doorbell ranged and I smiled thinking that it was Chase, I ran over to the door and opened it only to see Scott , Allison, and Lydia ,” Oh it’s only you guys “ I frowned.

Scott raised an eyebrow and I moved out of the way allowing them to come in.

They all went into the kitchen and I sat down on my chair, where the hell is he. Just as I pondered that question the door bell ringed and I joyfully answered.

“Hey” Chase stated leaning against the door frame.

“Hey” I smiled

“Alexa who is that” Stiles stated from behind me causing me to turn around.

“ A friend he’s gonna take me to school today..okay bye” I grabbed my back pack before grabbing a hold of Chase’s hand and walking out the door.

Chase opened door to his mustang for me, before closing it and getting in the car himself.

“I think your brother already doesn’t like me” He chuckled.

“Who cares?”

“Right…..and may I say you look rather hot today.” I smiled

“I know right”

“Told you the bite can be a good thing.” He smirked.

We arrived at the school and ofcourse everybody was staring at us not only because I was getting out of a new mustang, but also because I was in the mustang with a hot guy. I walked infront of his car and stared up at the school.

“Looks like we’re not the only ones with a new look.” I smiled and turned around  to the sound of Bree’s voice, before running up and hugging her and Becca.

“Girly you look hot….”Becca giggled.

“I can say the same for you guys.”

“mmmmmhhmm.” Chase intruded our convo,” Not trying to be rude but it’s my first day and I at least want to make a good impression on some of my teachers.”

Becca and Bree looked at him before me,” Whose the hotttie?” How can they not know don’t they remember?

“A friend” I smiled they shook they’re heads before we all started to walk into the school. I grabbed Chase’s arm,” How come they don’t remember you?”

“Because Jeremiah wanted them to think they’ve been werewolfs and on his side their whole lifes….it’ll be easier to threatening them.”

“Then why did he threaten me?”

“Because he knew it wouldn’t work on you….now come on before we’re late.” I smiled and walked into the school.

I got just the reaction I wanted mouths dropping open, girls wondering how the hell I changed over night, and guy s wondering why they never thought to notice me.

“Come on..” Chase wondered pulling on my hand he brought me up to a locker which I’m guessing is his, he opened the locker and pulled out a jacket.

“What’s it for ?” I asked taking it for his hand.

“You everyone on the team has one.” I looked around seeing the fact was true Bree and Becca had on the same thing.

The bell ringed and Chase smiled,” Time to make heads roll”