Nightmares and Reality

Scott:

"What are we going to do than?" I asked Derek, after explaining what happened today at school we were still trying to come up with a plan.

"Nothing we can do..." He mumbled with a sigh.

"Wait, what if Jeremiah did this on purpose....I mean he had to know that Alexa was going to scream!" Isaac stated pushing himself off the post that sat in the living room," I mean think about it what if he's doing what Peter did to Lydia..."

Peter looked at him with a glare," Who told goldilocks about that?"

 Derek shot him a glare before facing back to Isaac," You might be right."

Derek looked over at Alexa who sitting on the couch shaking, I sighed and walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her. She stopped shaking a little bit, but a little bit is better than how she was when we first got here.

"Alexa..did Jeremiah say anything else?" Kora asked walking over and infront of me and Alexa.

"I told you the only thing he said was I belonged to him no matter what.." She whispered her voice croaking as she talked. I growled not only had the bastard hurt my girlfriend but he had her scared shitless. Kora sighed and sat on the table giving Derek the 'What are we going to do' expression.

Peter picked his head up and looked over at me and Alexa with a raised eyebrow," Alexa, did you scream because Jeremiah hurt you or because he showed you something?"

I scowled looking at him really he wanted her to remember," Why would you-"

"He showed me a f-future me-memory." She stammered cutting me off.

"What was it about?" Cyleigh asked finally speaking up in this conversation.

"You guys were all dead I-I killed you all, but I didn't know what I was doing...I wasn't in my b-body I was watching from the side lines."

"Anything eles popped up in that dream," Peter asked walking closer to her and sitting down beside her making me glare at him.

"My drawing journal.." She stated looking up at him.

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?" Derek asked shaking his head. Peter looked at me giving me that you should know look.

I looked at him raising an eyebrow before standing up and grabbing Alexa's bag. I dumped all the stuff inside on the table and grabbed for her journal. I opened the book looking through all the pages it was everything from the skating rink accident up until now, I looked over at Alexa raising an eyebrow before handing her the book.

She looked up at me with a scared face," I don't remember drawing any of these."

"How do you not remember drawing any of these..they're in your journal." Derek stated snatching the book from her hands.

"I mean..I don't remember drawing any of that stuff....none of it." She stood up and took the journal back from Derek," the only one I remember drawing is this one."

She turned it around showing her as a strong alpha and she looked like she was on a killing spree.

"What if Jeremiah is the one that put these in there..." Stiles stated grabbing the book," Don't you usually write your signatures on your drawings."

Alexa shook her head and then looked down at the journal," Wait the drawing I showed was the nightmare I had last night..so what if these are nightmares to come."

"Or reality." Stiles gulped looking at her.