STILES

Alexa POV

"Hmm..." Deaton hummed as he looked at me ," Did you try blinking?"

I scoffed," No they made me keep my eyes open the whole ride here, Yes, I tried blinking."

He looked down at his clipboard before picking up the pencil and started writing," Snaps off at the people trying to help her."

I sighed, "Sorry, Sorry its just that I want my regular eyesight back."

"Alexa tell me have you been angry a lot lately?"

"No, what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

" Just what I asked, and in your dreams-"

"Nightmares." I corrected with a gulp

"Right, in your nightmares are your eyes red too."

"Yeah."

He sighed biting on his bottom and crossed his arms, "Hero I need you to tell us what exactly happened when Scott left you with Deucalion."

"I can't." I whispered looking down. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back seeing Scott. His hand ran down my arm until he got to my hand where he intertwined our fingers. My eyes followed him the whole way.

I took a deep breath," When Scott left Deucalion made us keep looking for the Nemicon, and I-I found it, I didn't know what to do , I didn't want to say anything until you got back," I stated looking at Scott.

"It started humming as soon as I got close to it almost as if it knew I was there, I-I don't know why but I had this feeling to touch it, s-so I did and I had a almost like a flashback or something like I saw the future, everyone was lying dead beneath me and I was covered in blood."

I looked up with tears pouring down my cheeks, "I killed you all of you I-I killed all of you"

I cried out and Scott wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. His hands ran soothingly up and down my back.

"I-I killed all of you, with no remorce."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lai in my bed and groaned with a sigh as I rolled over, Deaton was able to get my eyes to turn back thankfully, but yet I couldn't go to sleep. I just couldn't face another nightmare. That's when I heard it the creaking of the floor boards I looked back at my door to see Stiles walking past.

I didn't think anything of it so I rolled back onto my back and weirdly enough fell back asleep.

3:00 A.M.

"Hello?" 

"Babe, have you seen Stiles?"

"No why?"

"he called and he was freaking out saying someone took him."

I know I know its short for me to have tooken the whole season to write this but, I have had a bunch of compeititions and just UGGGHH

Anyway I want you guys to go read my new book its an Ansel Elgort book and its different from my other ones I much more detailed.

AND I SAW DIVERGENT OH MY GOD THEO JAMES IS in *carter reynolds voice* MMM MMM OH my just MMMM

And SHAILENE WOODLEY SHES SO PRETTY AND THEN FAULT IN OUR STARS WITH HER AND ANSEL ELGORT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY GOD

and did you see MILES TELLER UGGGGH