Very Badly

Alexa:

I smiled when the mind-linked worked just hearing his voice, his thoughts , made my heart melt. I needed him next to me, right here holding me, I needed his kiss and his touch.

"Baby..." I turned around seeing Jeremiah leaning up against the door frame," Everything okay?"

"Yeah...I'm just tired..."

He stepped up to the light letting me see his eyes, they were pitch black and I knew what that mean," Too tired that you can't fool around."

My eyes grew wide looking up at him and then I looked off, I didn't know what to say; if I said the wrong then he'll know I contacted Scott, but I don't want to have sex with him. He walked up behind me and moved my hair all on my right shoulder.

He lightly started to kiss on my shoulder and I shuddered in disgust," Stop!"

I got up quickly and turned around looking at him," Stop!...just Stop!.alright."

He got up too and looked at him with his head cocked to the side," What's wrong princess?....I thought you wanted this?"

"I don't!...I want Scott..not you and stop calling me princess!" I yelled walking passed him but he grabbed my wrist and slammed up against the wall.

His grip on my wrist grew tighter," What the fuck did you just say?"

"I WANT SCOTT...!" I growled back.

My canines descended and poked at my bottom lip while my nails grew longer. I was wolfing out I hadn't been able to do that since I got here. Maybe me contacting Scott gave me strength. I let my right hand come up and my claws go right across his face.

Blood came pouring out quick but soon stopped when his healing process was triggered. He touched his cheek and that gave me enough time to lift my foot up and kick him in his groin. I watched as he fell to the floor before running out the door.

Along growl came from behind me and before I knew it I was getting smacked in the face. Kali's scent hit me hard. She walked over to where I was laying down and put her foot on my chest," I never understood why the pretty boys went after the dumb broad."

I grabbed her ankle and dug my claws in them, making her scream in pain and calasp to the floor. I got up and kicked her in the face before turning around and clawing the scratch out of Ethan, his scent giving him away. I threw him next to Kali before taking off running in the direction that he came from.

A scent hit me one that I knew oh so well....Scott's I kept running in the direction of his scent, until I ran into a hard frame,"  Where are you going so quickly my sweet?"

Scott's POV.

"Ouch!" I growled for the third time since we had found the underground place. It turns out that a few feet behind the Hale House was a secret passageway, what's up with them and being by the Hale house.

"She's hurting..." Cyleigh whispered.

"The thing is whose hurting her...?" Stiles growled as we kept walking. I smelled Alexa's delectable scent, before a loud scream came bellowing from the hallway. Making me Cyleigh, Derek, Kora, Isaac, Stiles and Me cover our ears.

"What the hell was that?" Kora asked looking around after the scream ended.

"Alexa." I whispered before taking off running in that direction.

"Scott slow down!" Derek yelled after me.

I kept running and ended running into room. The door to the room closed behind me, making the room pitch black until a light came on I looked around before my eyes landed on Alexa who was sitting down on the ground handcuffed.

"Scott..." She cried as I bent down and started to unchain her hands," Scott...no...go ...Deucalion he's here."

" I don't care."

"Scott...you're going to get hurt!"

"She's right Scott you're going to get hurt...." The rest of the lights in the room flicked on and Deucalion stood with a huge smirk on his face," Very Badly."

Sorry if this is not so good...its just that I've been sick and then with band camp and colorguard....I even missed the new episode...its just been a bad week but I promised I would update so .....I hope you like it Tee-Hee