Wolfsbane and Strawberries

Alexa:

I stood over the toilet throwing up black blood for the fourh time since I had been here. Everytime Jeremiah would sink his teeth in my skin I would automatically throw up and my veins would go black. The pain that had came with rejecting the bite stopped slowly, but I knew that it was still killing Scott.

"I don't get it!" Jeremiah yelled exasperated," Why the hell does it keep fucking rejecting?"

"Because she is not your mate my nephew." Deucalion's voice came through," Meaning the more you bite her the more you are killing her inside...and I don't think you want to kill her."

"How can I make her mine...without killing her."

"Finish the mating process." Was the only thing Deucalion said before walking out of the room. It was quiet for a couple of minutes, before Jeremiah walked up to the door.

"Alexa...baby....are you alright?" Oh, I forgot to mention since Jeremiah had threaten my life multiple times I was forced to act like I was in love with, don't worry I'm not.

I opened the door and he looked at me before bringing me in for a hug," I'm sorry this keeps happening I know how much you want to be mine."

"Its fine."

"No its not...but I found away I can make you mine.." He whispered in my ear," If we finish the mating process."

"T-that means s-ssex." I stuttered out looking up into his dark green eyes. He smiled wildly and shook his head and I bit on my bottom lip," When do you want to-"

"Tonight...I'll make it real special for you, love....now go on to bed baby."

I gave him a fake smile before moving around him and laying on the bed. He kissed my forhead before walking out of the room and closing it behind him.

Scott?

Since I got here I had been trying to mind-link Scott but it feels like nothing is working at all. I sighed and rolled over on the bed and looked at the mirror that happened to be glued to the wall. I turned my head slightly before getting up out of the bed and walking over to the mirror.

I lightl placed my hand on the mirror and looked up at the mirror seeing my eyes reflect. I looked down and then back up only to see a different form of myself staring right back at me. I jumped back with a gasp and reached my hand up touching the face in the mirror.

"Alexa....I am you...if you let Jeremiah mate with you...he will destroy everyone you love."

"Do you think I want to mate with him....I hardly like being in the same room with him." I mumbled.

"But he will mate you whether you want him to or not...you have to contact Scott before tonight or you and your family will be doomed."

Her hand shot out of the mirror and latched on to mine before pulling into the mirror and into a different world. It was the house except it was darker. On the floor laid Derek, Isaac, Kora, Allison, Lydia, Stiles, and Scott's dead bodys. And I stood proudly holding onto Jeremiah.

"When they got here you were mated and you couldn't control yourself they didn't even see it coming."

I turned to her," Take me back...Now."

She shook her head and grabbed onto my hand and we stepped back out of the pathway we came from," Alexa we're something powerful...do not let him mate you or all that power and your freedom will be taken away."

Her figure disappeared and I was stuck looking at the present me. I turned and looked at the alarm clock seeing that the time read 3:00 p.m.. Only four more hours till he would want to mate. I set on the bed, Okay I have to concentrate....me and Scott are mates there should be now reason for me not to be able to contact him.

Scott?

Scott:

Me, Stiles and Cyleigh sat on Stiles bed going through her dream journal.

"Okay here's a drawing its one where its like she's looking in the mirror at her self but its not  her." Cyleigh stated handing the book over to me.

"It maybe her future self if she mates with Jeremiah." Deaton stated leaning over my shoulder. yes I asked for help from Deaton.

" When do you think he will want to mate her?" I asked looking up at him.

"Tonight...and if he does she will go on a bloodlust..."

"Why?" Cyleigh asked looking up at Deaton from one of the books he had brought."

He put the book he was holding down and grabbed a book out of Stiles' hand," Her mate is Scott...but if she mates with Jeremiah, she will have this sudden urge to kill her original mate."

"Why?" Stiles asked looking from me to Deaton.

"Because...a person can't have two mates....and because she would have finished the mating process with Jeremiah she would be forced to kill you, Scott....that's why you have to find her."

"But we can't nothing in this book tells us where she is..." Stiles whispered.

"Come on lets go back to your house and see if we can find any other books of hers." Cyleigh stated looking at Stiles before walking out of my room.

"Don't give up Scott." Deaton stated before following them out.

I sighed, god will you just give me a sign.

Scott?

Alexa?

Scott...I need your help...please find me ...

Where are you...Alexa? you have to give me a hint, baby

I don't know I was in and out of it when they brought me here

Try to remember Lex was there anything you saw in particular.

A sign....I think it was Deucalion's pack sign it was carved into a tree...they had tooken me underground...I can't remember anything else.

Did it smell like anything...? Alexa...?

Wolfsbane and Strawberries.

My eyes grew wide.

Baby you said they took you underground....

Yeah..why??

I know where you are baby...I comig for  you.

Hurry Scott....I'm still hurting from the last bit he gave me.

Me too.....

Guys will please read my new story Gorgeous Creatures: based off of Beautiful Creatures...but with my teen wolf twist its a Stiles Stilinski story so yeah read it read it