Deserving to know

DREAMING

“Alexa…are you sure you’re okay?” Lydia asked as we walked down the hallway to first period… or well at least I think its first period maybe it fifth.

“Ly..I’m fine just tired is all…” I growled, being that it had been the seventh time today she’s asked me that.

“Okay” It got quiet between us two which awkwardly I mind. As we continued walking I kept getting this cold chill going up my arm as if someone was right behind me.

“alexa…..alexa…alexa I know you here me…ALEXA!”

I stopped and whipped around only to see a dark hallway,” Lydia did you here tha-”

I looked next to me only to see that there was no Lydia, and as I started to look around I realized there was no one only me in a dark school…by myself.

“Hello…” I called out “Lydia this isn’t funny….”

“alexa….oh alexa…join me….stop running from me…”

I turned back around to where the voice was coming from; even though it was dark I could still tell that there was figure there. A laughed was emitted from the figure. A laugh that was very familiar to me, but was meaner and scarier. 

I squinted my eyes and I could make out that the figure had its eyes close. 

“Hello…” I called out only for the figure’s eyes to flash open with eyes reddier than anything I’ve ever seen. It cocked its head to the side slowly as if it was studying me and then laughed.

“I think you should run…like NOW” 

Without a second thought I dropped by bag and took off running with the ‘thing’ chasing after me. It was like the straight halls of Beacon high had turned it to sharp corners. Every time I turned a corner I got a visions of all the people I loved: First, vision of Stiles being slid across the floor until he hit the wall with a thud. Second, Lydia screaming. Third, an arrow of Allison’s being thrown right at her and missing her face by an inch, next was Issac being slinged into a wall before lastly sliding down it. Last, Scott…Scott holding his shoulder in pain while he begged with the ‘thing’ to stop.

I kept running till next thing I knew I was being body slammed up against the wall..and the thing I was staring at 

Was….

ME….

'''''''''''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REALITY

“Alexa!…Alexa! Calm down!…its just a dream its just a dream…” Stiles cooed as both him and my dad try to calm me down. This had been happening since the night I went into the woods with Scott. I was the only one having it bad Stiles was having nightmares too, except his were a different one each night. 

Mine have been the same since that night…a night that I rather not talk about.

“Alexa…you’re okay…daddy’s got you.” My dad hummed as he softly brushed my hair out of my face while hugging me. Just with this one motion my claws and canines retracted.