What have I gotten my self into

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Stiles asked flipping on the light as his little sister tried to quietly sneak out of the house.

Alexa slowly turned around looking at her brother and opened her mouth. She quickly closed it when Stiles gave her a knowing look.

"I'm going to Scott's house..."

"No your not.." Stiles chuckled shaking his head. He reached his hand out and grabbed Alexa's arm," Not while people are sacrificing people and all of our friends disappearing,"

"But Scott's outside waiting...." Alexa pouted, making sure to jut out her bottom lip," Please"

"No...and if you want to hang out with Scott tell him to come inside." Stiles stated starting to walk upstairs.

"But..we were going to do stuff...couple stuff.." Alexa argued looking up at her big brother.

"Pretending I didn't hear that....and don't you dare go out that door I'll be listening."

Alexa pouted but turned around and leaned against the wall. She pulled out her phone and texted Scott to come inside. The door opened and in walked Scott looking around for either his bestfriend or girlfriend.

'Come on upstairs ;)'

Scott smiled from ear to ear and made his way upstairs, he said hi to Stiles who threatened him about hearing any inappropriate noises. Scott shook his head before continuing to go up to Alex's room.

"Alexa?" he asked pushing the door open slightly," Alexa..."

Scott walked into the room more until the door slammed shut he turned around seeing Alexa. Her eyes were alpha red making Scott raise an eyebrow, what the hell?, he thought as he walked up to her. She seemed frozen her eyes just staying locked on Scott as he cupped her face in his hands and slowly turned her head seeing a new pair of marks.

"Funny isn't it..." Scott turned around seeing Jeremiah laying back on Alexa's bed his feet crossed over one another, and his hands placed behind his head," How even though she's yours I can still make her do what I want."

"Let her go Jeremiah..."

"Well if I let her go I might as well let Bree go...or Stiles." The door flew open to Alexa's room and a tied up Bree and Stiles was shoved into the room.

"What the hell do you want?" Scott growled looking back at Jeremiah.

Jeremiah hopped open with a chuckle and grabbed Alexa's hand quickly and pulled her into him before Scott could grab for her.

"My luna.." Jeremiah whispered pushing some of Alexa's hair to the side," Don't we make a cute couple."

Scott growled," She has a choice...and she obviously doesn't want."

Jeremiah looked up at Scott with a raise eyebrow," Oh well lets see if she has a choice when it comes to her brother."

Scott was immediately grabbed from behind by Aiden and forced to turn to look at Stiles. They picked him up and positioned him on his knew before Ethan raised his fist and collided with Stiles face repeatedly. Alexa made a noise trying to move her body as she stared at her brother getting the shit beat out of him.

Ethan smiled with every blow to Stiles face. Scott tried his best to get out of Aiden's grip he even tried looking away but Aiden forced Scott to watch. Ethan took one last blow at Stiles and he was out like a light.

Alexa immediately ran over to Stiles cupping her brothers fucked up face in her hands before looking up at Jeremiah," I'll go w-with you..if you stop hurting my friends and family."

Jermeiah smirked looking down at the girl," Thought you would see it my way.."

"No.." Scott shouted when Alexa walked over to Jeremiah," Alexa..no..don't go with him..Stiles wouldn't want that....Bree wouldn't want that.. I don't want that."

"Well look at them Scott they're knocked out because of me...this is the only way."

"You got to do one more thing to come with me though.." Jeremiah smiled.

"What?" Scott and Alexa said in unison.

"Kill you ex" Jeremiah smirked and Alexa looked at Scott with red eyes and a smirk.

Adri's POV.

I jumped up from my sleep in a cold sweat. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair before laying back on the bed.  I looked over to the mirror seeing my eyes red and glowing before they turned to there emerald green.

I got up out of the bed and walked to Stiles room. The dream felt so real as if it had actually happened. I opened his room door seeing a knocked out Stiles on the floor with his butt in the air, Scott in the computer chair with his head lulled back with his mouth slightly opened letting little snores out.

I smiled at how dumb Stiles looked laying on the floor. I ran to my room quickly, to get my phone to take a picture  and came back only seeing papers on the floor and no Stiles, making me raise an eyebrow. I walked into the room and jumped when the door slammed behind me. I turned around quickly seeing Ethan holding my brother with a huge smirk on his face.

I turned around and looked at Scott seeing that he was now awake but being held by Aiden.

"Such a shame when your friends and family gets hurt because of you.." Jeremiah's voice boomed from Stiles bed.I turned fully towards him and growled.

"First you're fucking with my dreams now you're in my damn house...ever heard of boundaries..cause your crossing them."

"Ever heard that I get what I want and I don't care what I have to do to get it..like have Ethan over there beat the shit out of your brother."

Kali appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me pinning my arms behind my back and turning me to face Stiles.

"Beat the shit out of me I would like to see him try-" Ethan cut Stiles off with a punch to the face.

Stiles fell back clutching his jaw and I fought to get out of Kali's arms. Ethan grabbed Stiles by his shirt and punched him again and again.

"Please stop..." I whispered seeing that my brother could hardly see now.

"If you come with me than yeah I'll make Ethan stop.." Jeremiah smirked walking in front of me.

I looked behind him at Stiles and saw Ethan raise an eyebrow with his hand still in a fist ready to hit my brother

"Fine..." I whispered my voice breaking, " I'll go"

"Noo...Alexa" was the last thing I heard Stiles say before I was pushed towards the window and forced out of the it.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Comment Vote.... don't know um.....Tell others about this story and I'll update mrs. alpha tomorrow