Girls Night Out

Alexa:

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me, I held it in but now it seems you running free, screaming in the dark I howl when we're apart, drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart, my fingers claw your skin try to tear my way in-"

I slammed my hand down on my alarm, just as my brother walked in," Come on Lexa get up we got school." 

I groaned rolling over as you can tell I'm not that much of a morning person at all, "Do I have to go?" 

"Yes, I have to you have to, and besides I'm picking Scott up this morning" I could actually feel him smirking . 

"Go to hell" I mumbled and threw a pillow at him, before getting up," You can go now." 

"Love you to," he stated before walking out my door and closing it. Why do I have to go to school who came up with school anyway?  

I looked at my clock and hurriedly put on my outfit and grabbed my bag, before rushing down the stairs. I quickly at a piece of toast that was smeared with nutella.

Just as I had got through the door bell rung, " I got it" I walked over to the door smoothing my hair down and fixing my sweatshirt before opening it," Hey Scott....and Allison...." Seriously doesn't she have a car of her own. 

" Hey Alexa is Stiles ready?.....we're finna be late." Scott smiled. 

"Yeah.. I think so he's upstairs." I replied .Scott smiled before coming in and walking up the stairs. 

"Um...can I come in?" Allison asked almost seeming nervous. 

"Uh..Yeah " I moved away from the door allowing her to come in and returned back to my seat at the Island. 

"You look pretty.." She mumbled before smiling at me. 

"You too." I replied looking down at my hands. 

Then there was a lingering awkward silence, that was gladly interrupted by the ring of my phone, which I aknowledged that it was Bree's ringtone . 

Hey girl me and Becs are on our way to school want a ride? 

YES!!!! 

Okay then come outside then. 

You're already here  

Yeah had a feeling you would say yes. 

I put my phone,before turning my attention to Allison,"Hey..Um Scott and Stiles are taking to long can you tell them that I got a ride from Bree and Becca?" 

"Oh...um sure." she smiled, I mumbled a real quick 'thanks' before walking out the door. 

"That was so fucking awkward," I mumbled putting my things in my locker. 

"I bet it was considering that you basically drool over her boyfriend everytime you see him." Becca teaseed. 

"No I don't...... anyway can we hangout tonight I think Scott is coming over which also means that -" 

"Allison is coming over gotcha....besides we were planning on havung a girls night out anyway." Bree smiled devilishly. 

"If it involves us going into the woods or us getting drunk I'm out" I stated slamming my locker closed before walking away with them. 

"Oh come on... we've got to do something fun ..please..." Becca pleaded. 

" Fine....What's in the woods anyways.?" 

"Hot boys...we got invintations to go hangout with some guys...like a minie get together is all.." Becca replied walking into the class room. 

"And we promised to bring another person." Bree smirked sitting down in our assigned seats. 

"Which I'm guessing is me?" I sarcastically wondered. 

"Yep so please come.." Becca pleaded again. 

"I already said yes now shush class is starting."

Girl in pictureis bree