Lock Down

Alexa:

"This is your house?" I asked as Jeremiah pulled up into the driveway.

"Yeah...don't worry I'm not the only one that lives here." He chuckled. Jeremiah came over to my side opening the door and letting me out, before grabbing a hold of my hand and pulling me towards the door.

"How many others live here?"

"Just two..Cyleigh and Mason"

He opened the door and I watched his face contort in anger when he saw a girl and a boy, who I'm guessing is Mason and Una, on lounging around on the couch.

"What the hell is this?"

Cyleigh shot up from her spot on the couch, but Mason stayed put as if it was normal for Jeremiah to yell at them.

"We're watching tv." Mason stated keeping his eyes on the television.

"I thought I told you guys to clean this damn house up!" Mason sighed putting the remote down and getting up. He walked in front of me and Jeremiah before bowing.

"Sorry Alpha..."

Jeremiah rolled his eyes before looking back at Cyleigh," Show Alexa to my room and give her some clothes.
 Cyleigh quickly shook her head quickly before turning and walking away and I quickly caught up to her, "Hi"

She stopped and turned around a little, "Hello"

The rest of the way to Jeremiah's room was quiet, which I didn't really mind it was a comfortable silence. She handed me a pair of clothes when we got into the room and pointed to the bathroom. I took off the sweatshirt I had and placed on the bed before walking into the bathroom and fully changing.

When I walked out I saw her staring at my phone, "What the hell do you think you're doing!!??" I yelled snatching my phone from her hands. She jumped back in fear and I could tell just looking in her eyes she was scared. I frowned she seemed fragile...I remember when I was just like that.

"S-Sorry it vibrated and fell off the bed...s-s-so I picked up ." She stuttered making me feel even worse.

" It's okay...I didn't mean to yell...its just been a long day." She shook her head before she bit on her bottom lip.

"That boy on your phone...is he your boyfriend?" she asked blushing a bit. I pressed the home button on my phone letting it light up. The screensaver was a picture of me and Stiles, and I laughed.

"No that's my idiot brother Stiles..."

She smiled, "Stiles...that's unique...does he have a girlfriend?"

"No......he's to in love with the idea of a girl that doesn't even likes him." I rolled my eyes, "Why you asked?"

"I just thought he was cute looking..." She giggled.

I smiled, "So what do you do here for fun?"

"Nothing...Jeremy doesn't really let me leave the house."

"Are you his sister?"

"No...but- never mind," She stated shaking her head.

"No what?"

"Just be careful around Jeremiah...he usually just uses girls to get what he wants..and then he throws them to the side."

I started to reply when I heard Jeremiah's footsteps and the door open. Cyleigh sighed and stood up walking to the door she turned around and mouthed the words, 'don't believe a thing he says' before she walked out and Jeremy walked in. He closed the door behind him and smiled looking at me.

"You look hot."

I looked down, "I'm wearing a pair of Cyleigh's shorts and a t-shirt."

"Still look sexy." He grabbed my hand pulled me up from the bed. He kissed my hand and slowly made his way up my arm and to my neck. He grabbed onto my hips harshly digging his nails into my hips. I wanted nothing more than to throw up as he planted wet kisses up and down my neck. His hand slowly made its way up the t-shirt.

"Jeremiah..stop" I stated pushing his chest softly, but he wouldn't stop.

"Jeremiah stop" I pushed on his chest harder.

"Come on Alexa," He persuaded.

"Jeremiah...let me go!!!" I screamed pushing him completely off, "What the hell don't you get the meaning of stop"

"You know what Alexa...I have given you everything...all I want you to do is just give me you and you can't even do that."

"I never agreed to sleeping with you."

He chuckled and walked up to me, I could finally smell the alcohol on his breath ,"Alex...we can either do this the hard way or the easy way...either way I'm gonna get what I want from you"

I looked down and he smiled before smashing his lips onto mine roughly and I wanted to throw up, I kissed back making him think I liked it before letting me knee come up and hitting him in his groin.

"Go fuck yourself...' I growled before running out the door and down the hall.

"Where are you going?" I got snatched back up by Mason I fought to getting out of his arms. I could hear Jeremiah's footsteps, and frowned when he walked from behind the wall.

"Yeah...Where are you going sweetheart..?" He smirked walking closer to me.

"I'm not having sex with you..." I growled I could feel my eyes turning red and my claws shooting out of my fingertips.

He tilted his head back and grabbed my face, "You're so cute....Lex but either way I'm gonna get what I want."

"Go to hell" I growled again before spitting in his face. He chuckled wiping his cheek before slapping me with that same hand. He raised his hand again to hit me until someone stopped him., "Jeremiah...that is no way to treat a lady..."

"Uncle"

"Deucalion?"

"How'd you get in?"

"I'm the Alpha of Alphas how do you think?....now what did I tell you on wasting your time on worthless women...'

"She's not worthless...she's the thing that is making Scott bring Derek to us...'

"Then just lock her up in a room....don't slap her around."

Jeremiah looked down," You're right uncle...Una!....go lock Alexa here in my room and make sure she doesn't get out."

Mason let me go when Cyleighgrabbed harshly on my arm," Yes Alpha."

TO Yeasetter you had asked bout being in the story so there you go if you want me to change  the name for her I can