Get The Hell Away From Her

Bree Gabrielle

"Why the Hell did you just leave her?" Becca screamed at me as I leaned over closed the door and literally stomped on the gas.

"Did you not just see her get dragged back into the woods!" I replied.

"We could've helped her!....she was willing to go back and look for you!" Becca exclaimed.

I sighed, we couldn't turn back around not with the cuts we had so," Call Stiles."

"What?....are you crazy?...he won't believe us"She shook her head.

"Becca now's not the time to argue with me...call Stiles."

"And tell him what? "

"Everything." 

Scott 

Stilinski Household

"So who are we waiting on?" Allison asked me as I cuddled her into my chest.

"Derrick" I sighed inritated that he hadn't showed up yet, usually he was the first person.

" Well I don't have time to wait so I'm leaving" Jackson stated getting up. I softly pushed Allison off of me and grabbed his arm.

"You're a part of this now so if that means waiting...then it means waiting." I growled, he gulped and set right back down and I returned back to my spot.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.

"ERRR. Turn that off will ya Stiles." I groaned, sometimes I hate all the stuff I have.

He quickly grabbed for the phone" Hello......Okay What?.....Becca calm down......Why the Hell would guys go there?.......Is she okay....did you guys get hurt.......We'll be there."

"What's wrong?" Allison asked softly.

"We have to go?" He stated looking at me only.

"What Why?,,,what happened?"

He pulled me over to the side," Becca called me screaming in the phone about how they were out in the woods hanging out next thing they know they're all gettin bitten and scratch and Alexa is being pulled back into the woods."

"What?""

"Yeah"

"But one person couldn't have took them all down."

"I know...now come on."

I turned around and grabbed my jacket," We'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Allison asked grabbing my arm.

"The woods"

"I want to come." she replied smiling slightly.

"Alright but Jackson you have to stay here." I looked over at him," I mean it."

Alexa

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked for probably the 100th time.

"You'll see later" He growled.

I sighed looking off where Bree's car used to be before they drove off. If had probably been about 20 minutes since they left.

I turned my head back around seeing him talking to his friends, how can guys so hot be so weird.

"Are you guys cannibals ?" I blurted out

They looked back at me and chuckled before one walked up and bent down to my level," well kind of..why would you think that?"

My Breathing got caught up in my chest as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear,"because you bit my friends."

" Well you should be happy that we bit your friends."

"Why?"

"You guys aren't the most popular girls at school...am I right?"I looked off," Oh so I am right...well let's say that us biting them can help them go from losers to popular."

"Then why didn't you bite me and get over with..instead of having Chase drag me back."

"Because you're a special...special girl and you needed to be bit by the most powerful of our pack."

"Which is who?"

"You're looking at him...you see your friends will be powerful...just not as powerful as you will be...that will make you the alpha of the pack." He grinned picking up my arm and turning it to look at it," But the question still remains...do you want to be bitten."

I snatched my arm away from him," Why ask me that.....someone's still gonna bite me any way right?"

"Yeah, but....if I bite you, you'll be the one of the most popular girls in school..you and your friends..but also you'll get the guy....Scott McCall is his name right."

"How did you-....Who the Hell are you."

"I'm Jeremiah Rodriqe the Alpha of unit 3...and you have just became my little servant."

I couldn't even reply when he grabbed my arm and bit the hell out of it. I screamed and hitting him trying to get him to let go,when he finally pulled away there was blood all over his teeth and his eyes were bloodshot red.

"You are now mine..no matter what," he whispered as I slumped over. The last thing I heard was Scott's voice screaming:

"Get the Fuck away from her."