Two Weeks, Three Days, and a Tree

Scott stood up quickly and glared at Deucalion," What do you want from her?...what the hell has she ever done to you?!!"

Deucalion smirked before letting out a little chuckle with a shake of his head," Nothing McCall she did nothing to me...actually it was my plan to take her it was Jeremiahs...but then I started thinking if I take the girl he's madly in love with than he comes to me."

Scott took a step towards Deucalion," What the hell do you want from me?"

"For you to be on my side, Scott...that's all I ever wanted."

"I thought you wanted Derek."

"Him too."

Scott looked back at Alexa who was just staring at the two of them. He bit his bottom lip and looked up at Deucalion," You let her go and I'll go with you..."

"Scott, No!" Alexa shouted after him.

Deucalion smirked ," Fine...you come with me and gorgeous is able to leave without a scratch on pretty little body."

Scott looked at Alexa who had starting crying and walked over and knelt by her," I love you Alexa...this is the only way he will let you go..."

"No!....I-I'll go with you...just please don't leave me.." Alexa whispered and Scott sighed. He leaned and pressed his lips to hers. The kiss between the two was something they never felt before, it wasn't soft or rushed. It was a kiss that would forever last on both of the teenagers lips.

Scott placed his hand on Alexa shoulder and she yelped when he did. Scot pulled away from the kiss and pulled Alexa's shirt down a little bit. He growled when he saw the marking and looked back at Deucalion," If I go you keep Jeremiah the hell away from her...!"

"That isn't the original deal Scott.."

"Then I'm not going....because if he keeps marking her than its going to hurt me....and a hurt alpha isn't a good one."

Deucalion sighed and shook his head," Fine." Scott turned back to Alexa and reached for the hand cuffs breaking them. She gripped at her throbbing wrists and kept her head down not wanting to look at Scott," Please...Please don't go."

" I have to..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles stood in the hallway glaring at a passed out Kali, Ethan , Aiden and Jeremiah," If only I was a werewolf so I could ripp their fucking body's apart."

"Babe...calm down." Cyleigh placed her hands on Stiles shoulder pulling him backand he seemed to relax at her touch.

"I just hopped that Scott-"

"Stiles!" Alexa's voice ranged from one of the hallways. Stiles took off running in that direction and soon came face-to-face with his baby sister who he engulfed in a hug.

"Alexa...you don't know how worried I was!...god I never missed someone so much!" Stiles rambled on as the two hugged before looking up and around," Where's Scott?"

"he-He went with Deucalion....?" She started to tear up.

"Why?"

"He just told me it's something he has to do...he told as soon as I find you to tell you to take me home..." She whispered and Stiles shook his head.

The drive home Stiles was contemplating on the fact of should he tell Alexa or else.

"I hope dad will be happy to see me."  Alexa smiled softly and started to get out the car when Stiles stopped in front of the house.

"Alexa wait!...dad's not here..."

Alexa turned around with a raised an eyebrow," What do you mean dad's not here?"

"What I mean is..you know those sacrifices we were talking about....?"

"yeah," Alexa's eyes grew wide before she broke down crying," Don't tell me..."

"I'm sorry Alexa..."

"but I was only gone for two weeks...."

"and three days...you must have been in and out of consciousness there.....but anyway the Darach took him and Ms. McCall...."

Alexa just kept crying and Stiles walked around the car and hugged her, she stood still in his arms before she started to hit his ches," No...No!...first I lose Scott, then dad.....I ...No!..you're lying I'm going to march in that house and see dad watching baseball."

Alexa pushed Stiles off and walked up to the house she grabbed the keys from under the mat and started to unlock the door, meanwhile Stiles walked slowly behind her calling her name so she would stop.

Alexa threw the door open and called multiple times for her father getting no reply. She looked back at Stiles who was leaning against the door way with tears in his eyes. Alexa bit on her bottom lip then ran into Stiles arm hugging her big brother like no tomorrow. And crying her eyes out.

"I know....I know.." Stiles mumbled kissing the top of her head as she cried.

"i'm so stupid this is all my fault I was so stupid and dumb I just wanted power...and now Scott's gone and dad and Ms. McCall is missing...I-I'm such a fucking mess up."

"no your not..." Stiles whispered pulling her away from his chest," If anything I am...I'm the big brother I'm supposed to protect you..but I didn't...I never have."

Alexa wiped her eyes ," I guess we're both screw ups."

Stiles chuckled wiping his eyes and gave a soft smile," yeah I guess we are."

"What are we going to do?"

"First thing tomorrow we're going to looking for dad...and Scott...but for now go to sleep."

Alexa shook her head and started to walk up the stairs and into her room. She closed the door softly behind herself and looked around her room, everything look the same except for the fact that the drawers were pulled out from the guys looking at stuff.

She walked up to the bed and picked up her dream journal and opened the book up. She kept flipping through pages till she found the one she was looking for. She picked up a sharpie and sniffled before starting to trace over the drawing...

A Tree

That was the only picture I could find that would show Alexa's bubbly side before everything happened the last picture Scott got her to laugh and smile in