Hospital

Alexa
"Come on" Jeremiah growled grabbing my hand and my jacket.
"Wait...was that Scott what the hell is he doing here?" I asked trying to snatch my arm from Jeremiah.
He pulled me back towards him and grabbed my face making me look into his eyes, which happened to be red," When I told you 'you're mine now' I meant it okay," He lifted up my arm and showing me where he had bit me," So you do what I say...now come on."
"ALEXA!" Scott yelled.
Jeremiah pulled me through the woods, he stopped and looked at a house that was there before smirking," Here"
He quickly pulled me to the side of the house before pushing me down on the ground and bending over me. He carefully handed me my jacket adding that big stupid smirk of his as he did," Put this on now....and don't take it off."
He looked around and behind the house before looking back at me," Alexa you are now my servant, meaning you will do everything I say and tell you....What I want you to do is every Saturday come here...since I bit you will be turning into a werewolf so come at about 8..and I will tell you what I want you to do next.-"
"but what if I can't come?"
"Show up anyway...don't tell anyone about me biting you tell them that nothing happened to you...so that means don't take off the jacket...Don't tell ANYONE about this or I will kill them then you"
"Why are you doing this?"
"Because I need to take down Derrick Hale and his pack ..and who better not to use then the little shy girl."
"Did you tell the same thing to Becca and Bree"
"No"
"One more question....Why me?"
"Because I can see you as a powerful alpha." He smiled at me and put his finger under my chin," A beautiful Alpha."
He smiled once again before something, or someone, came jumping out of nowhere and tackled him to the ground. I stared at Derrick, seeing that he was the one that tackled Jeremiah.
"Get out of here now... Alexa."
I slowly got up but didn't take my eyes off of the two until I was a good foot away from them. I kept walking until I saw Scott and Stiles, I immediately ran to them.
"Are you okay?" Stiles asked embracing me.
"Yeah."
"You didn't get bitten did you" Scott asked eyeing me.
I turned back, then looked down before looking back up,"No"
"You sure" Scott asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah...is Becca and Bree okay."
"We don't know"
"Guys" we all turned around to the voice who just happened to belong to Allison,"Your dad just called Bree and Becca are at the hospital."