III

SCOTT

SIX WEEKS LATER

April, 28th, 2008

I groaned at the sound of my alarm, outstretching my arm to pat around the bed as I tried to locate my phone. "Turn the fucking alarm off!" Aristos' voice boomed through the bedroom wall. My response was a grunt as I finally found my phone, turning off the five am alarm.

I coughed to clear my throat, throwing my legs over the side of the bed to sit myself up. Each day I'd stay up until three am making beats with Ari for our small two-man band, nap for two hours then head to my twelve-hour job to do it all again.

My body ached; I wasn't staying sober like everyone thought I was. My parents thought I came out here to get a better job, I was only staying out here for a few months before returning home and my cousin, Aristos decided to follow behind me. Our parents weren't too happy, my job back in New Orleans was held to the side for now until I'd return. I was running part-time at this psych ward while also dealing on the streets with my homeboy, Ivan. I had gone to a Narcotics meeting to sell to these poor fuckers until I met her.

The sun wasn't even out yet and I was already taking a piss and stepping in for a cool shower to wake my body up. My morning wood standing at full attention- shit I need to find me a girl, sort that shit right out. It's been a minute since I had a bitch on my dick. Well, I had Elizabeth, but she was getting a little too clingy, and constantly referring me as her boyfriend was putting me off a little.

"Yo hurry up, my girl needs to piss." Aristos' voice called through the door, and I groaned mentally and loudly so she could hear. That bitch be living here and not paying rent? Pathetic. I shut the water off, wrapping a towel around my waist then headed out of the bathroom.

"There you go, princess. Go piss so I can take a shower in my own bathroom, that I pay rent for and not treat it like a hotel." I waved my hand towards the door, letting her walk past and into the bathroom. She closed the door then locked it; great she's going to be in there forever.

"Yo Ari, if she ain't out in ten minutes, I'm breaking that door down. Some of us have WORK." I called out the last word louder so she could hear it through the door.

Aristos laughed quietly and shook his head as I stood in a towel in my own fucking hallway. The sound of the toilet flushing and the water running indicated that this bitch was finally almost done. She threw the door open and stormed past me towards Ari. This was some random bitch that had weaselled her way into Ari's life for some drugs.

"Flush the toilet next time, it's disgusting." She sneered, looking me up and down as I rubbed the back of my head. He really did pick an LA hoe, fake tits, lips and ass.

I chuckled. "I didn't expect little miss princess to wanna see me half naked, could've just asked." Ari was trying to hold back his laughter. The two of us knew she was only good for a fuck to him; she wasn't girlfriend material nor wife. She wanted the free weed and accommodation.

"You're going to let him talk to me like that?" She turned to Aristos. If she thought we would argue, she thought wrong, dumb bitch.

"Aight, I'll see you later brother, try and get some sleep." I chuckled, moving back into the bathroom. I spend enough time with females at work, I didn't need any more especially in my home.

My shower wasn't quick, I had spent an hour in there. Forty-five minutes of showering and fifteen minutes of jerking off to the mental image of Lorelei. She was like those nature cute ass models, but she wasn't a model, not that I knew of anyway. A few tattoos, apparent nipple piercings, man I could picture her now with the cute nipple piercings.