XXXIV

Seven years prior

"Please..." Her voice cracking under my touch. Her doe like eyes pleading for me to touch her in a way that we both had been building up to, I had been drinking a lot and had smoked a couple of blunts that contained H. I was faded, but somehow, knew I wouldn't forget this moment.

We had a lot of sexual tension between us, there was no denial there. I wanted Lorelei and I knew she wanted me and each day it was getting harder to keep my thoughts to myself. I could only use my hand so many times in one day before it starts to hurt.

Her eyes lowered towards my pants, seeing her lip draw in as she closed her eyes. I wonder what she's thinking right now, if only there was a screen that could show everything that we were thinking.

I placed my fingers under her chin, tilting her head up. I didn't want her to keep her face towards the floor. I wanted to see every facial expression that she could make under my touch. "Look at me." I demanded in a soft tone.

My fingers on my right hand lingered against the inside of her thighs, slowly dancing around her skin as I drew odd shapes. The second her eyes met mine, I slowly slipped them up towards her other set of lips.

She was warm and wet through her panties and fuck did I want her right now. Her knees squeezed together in an attempt to stop me from teasing her. The fabric of her dress was up by her waist as I made slow soft circles against her sensitive skin.

"I want you to watch me fuck you, baby." I whispered into her ear, the whimpering sounds falling from her lips were driving me crazy, but I needed to keep my composure. "Every single minute." I added before nipping the lobe of her ear.

I helped Lorelei up onto the counter as she struggled slightly to get herself up on it due to her height and the amount she had been drinking too. My fingers pressed into the skin of her hips as I pressed my lips roughly against hers. The kisses were hungry, longing for each other.

Lorelei's panties were off and somewhere on the floor, I don't know how or when she took them off or even when my dick was out of my boxers. All I felt was the warmth and the soaking wet abyss enclose around my length. I forced myself to not move, enjoying the few seconds of feeling her insides slowly relax against me.

Her whines pulled me back into the room, tightening her legs around my waist as she forced me into her. She was more desperate than I was. She wanted me to start thrusting and that's what I did, giving her something to actually whine and moan about.

She felt good, and it had been a while since I had my dick all up in something warm. I groaned quietly as she tightened herself around me on purpose, pulling her closer to the edge of the counter as I thrusted rougher.

My eyes traveled down, watching the way my cock would reappear to disappear inside of her again. This shit had me weak at the knees, and I didn't understand why the two of us hadn't done this before?

I felt her hand in my hair, and I placed my left hand around her throat, wrapping it loosely so I could squeeze it whenever I wanted to. Her thighs tightened around my body making it harder for me to thrust, so I used my right hand to force her left leg apart.

The feeling of her insides pulsating around me with the mixture of her moans caused my hips to automatically buck towards her. My speeds consisted of only going fast, grunting quietly as she pulled me closer to her.

I slowed my thrusts, feeling that familiar tense in my stomach. The strokes no longer fast, but slow and hard. Her gaze bored into mine as I held eye contact, seeing the twitching of her eyebrows and the biting of her lip.

She was fucking beautiful. I had never really sat here and looked at Lorelei the way I was doing now. My hand that held her throat was now cradling the back of her neck, thrusting slowly as she would moan each time, I was buried inside of her.