XIX

📍 New Orleans, Louisiana

July 13th, 2008
Comeaux Furniture Appliance and Mattress Warehouse Outlet

"Scott, can I get a minute with you in my office, please?" Buddy, my manager called over to me as I finished taking a payment to a customer. They wrote their details down onto a piece of paper, telling them that their delivery will be sometime this week.

I waved them goodbye then headed out back towards Buddy's office. Knocking my knuckles against the door a couple of times until I heard a 'come in'.

"What's up?" I asked, pushing the door closed behind me as I looked over at Buddy, taking a seat in the chair across his desk.

I was a hard worker, never called in sick and was always in on time. "Listen Scott, you're a good kid... but unfortunately I'm going to have to let you go..." He continued, my jaw slightly dropping.

"Why? I haven't done anything wrong." I was just trying to make sense of things. They couldn't just fire me without a reason, can they? This was my main income along with the drugs that I sold on the side.

"Scott... it's your hand tattoos, we want clear skin. Body can be covered by a shirt and long sleeves, but hands are always on show. We're giving you two weeks to find a new placement."

"Are you serious?" I laughed a little, shaking my head as I stood up. "Judging me by appearance?" I opened the door as a girl my age stood there, fist mid-air.

"Avery, darling, come in... we have a lot to talk about. Scott, I'll send my granddaughter Avery out to you in a little while."

This fine little shawty gave me a smile and brushed past me as she entered the office of her grandfather.

***

"Shit..." I mumbled. Her screams would've been ear piercing, but I had my hand covering her mouth as I fucked Buddy's granddaughter in the staff toilets. Damn, she's tight. I need my fucking fix, this chick might be the one, nah. Who am I kidding? Easy bitches aren't the one.

Her legs were tightening around my waist as I had her back against the wall, thrusting roughly into her as I kept the pace up. Hearing a banging sound on the wooden door as I drilled into this girl.

"Avery!" Buddy's voice yelled through the door making me smirk as I was getting my full revenge on his ass, fire me and I'll fuck your granddaughter, daughter and whatever else to fuck with your mind.

We were done in five minutes; she came while I stayed a true champ. This motherfucker didn't need to bust a nut at all. Her pussy wasn't that good to nut in and damn was she easy to get into her pants, women do anything for validation.

I set her down, putting my cock back into the material of my boxers, the banging on the bathroom door continuing as I kissed Avery's cheek and gave her my number. "See you around, shawty."

I dipped through the doors, looking at Buddy as I nodded my head at him with a smirk. His face was in disbelief and was confused as I flicked his cap from his head, walking out of the doors.

I left the building for the last time, seeing that it was roughly around five pm, meeting Dirt in the parking lot. His silver Lexus standing out in the crowd of black and red fords. I climbed into the passenger seat, taking the blunt from Dirt before taking a hit from the blunt.

"I'm officially fired, they wanted to give me two weeks, but I fucked his granddaughter in the toilets and well... he found us." Dirt laughed aloud as I rested my head back against the seat, taking a few more hits of the blunt before passing it back to him.