XXXI

The morning air was fresh, crisp while the sun was starting to hit the dark parts of the city. I was sitting with a cigarette in hand and a bottle of water in the other, watching the sun rise.

For once in the last few years, my mind was quiet without having thousands of thoughts running through it, the silence was peaceful and I hadn't felt this good in so long.

Lorelei was sleeping in the bedroom after a long night of making up for the last few years that we had been apart. We made love for over three hours then the rest of five hours we had spent talking about our lives.

Flashback

"Fuck, I missed you." My fingers gripped her sides in a desperation to keep her here. I was afraid to let go, in fear that she would slip away like a dream. It felt surreal having her here with me, right now, no worries with our lives.

"S... Scott." Her attempts to remove my hands from pinching her skin failed. I couldn't help it, I didn't want to let her go, I didn't want her to leave me again.

Lorelei's face buried into the plump pillows below her head, screaming in pleasure as my strokes were long and slow; her walls tightening around me each time I'd slowly enter her over and over again. I could never explain the feeling I got when being inside of her.

"Fuck, Lore... you can't leave me again." My left hand moved from her hip to her hair, tightly wrapping the loose strands around my fist; tugging roughly to keep her face in view. She was fucking beautiful.

My grip loosened on her side to move to her hip, the purple and red mark already forming from my grip that I had on her. I couldn't get enough of her. She was perfect, nothing in the world seemed to matter to me in this exact moment.

"I-I won't..." Her head tilted further back so I could kiss her deeply. I slowly ran my tongue along her bottom lip, causing her to whimper in desperation.

"Please... don't leave me." I was almost begging; I couldn't live my life without her in it. She brought out the best and worst in me at times.

Lorelei slowly pulled me from inside of her, grunting from the lack of touching her. She forced me onto my back, looking up at her in shock as she straddled me, thighs on each side as she slowly sat back down onto my length.

"Shit..." I muttered, watching myself disappear inside of her. My gaze went back to her face, seeing her eyes close as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth against me.

There was no doubt she was trying to have another baby with me. I gripped her hips tightly and began to thrust my hips up into her, listening to her gasps and moans fuelled my movements against her.

"Keep going..." Lorelei begged, watching her hips raise and fall against my own movements drove me fucking crazy.

~

"What have you been doing in life?" Lorelei mumbled softly, her voice becoming quieter. I could hear the tiredness seeping through each word of hers.

My hand gently buried into her hair as I kissed her forehead. The smell of vanilla and argan oil filled my nose, her hair tickling my face lightly. "I've been in a dark hole for a while." I mumbled softly. "Drugs again." My lips lingering on her skin.

"Scott..." She started and I closed my eyes not wanting to see her disappointment.

"I know... I know." I mumbled softly, my eyes opening as the door creaked open. A little face popped around the door frame, she was wide awake and a little shy.

Lorelei lifted her head towards the door. "Hi baby." She shifted to get more comfortable, and I sat up, motioning for Cora to come over. I was in a pair of shorts while Lorelei had my t-shirt on, keeping us covered.