X

SCOTT

"Scrim." I grimaced as Josh answered back. This motherfucker, literally. He knew of Lorelei, there ain't no way he wouldn't have known about her, I posted her on my story sometimes when we were together.

"How do you know each other?" Lore was confused, I set Cora into her car seat. I clipped the straps against her then closed the door, not wanting her to hear all of our conversation. She was a baby, didn't need to be around the yelling.

"Man, you're supposed to be my best friend." I stalked over to him, grabbing his shirt and pulling his face closer to my own. I could beat his ass right now. I was seething, my heart thumping in my ears as I tightened my grip on his hoodie.

"Ruby!" Lorelei yelled into the house as I pinned Josh against the side of my car. He was going after my girl, he always liked the seconds whenever I had someone, he'd always weasel his way in.

"The fuck is you playin at, you think you slick? You know she's my girl, I showed you pictures, dawg." I shoved him against the car then pulled him away instantly shoving him back against it.

"Yeah, we kinda fucked too.. sorry." I searched his face for a lie but all I saw was fake remorse. He knew exactly what he was fucking doing, Josh was good with fucking with my head when he needed to.

My fist pulled back as I swung for him, watching his eyes squeeze shut as I stopped myself, hitting my car instead. His face was forreal hittable right now, I could hit more than once but I'd be in a damn holding cell.

Could I trust anyone in my life anymore? He fucked the girl I was in love with that I had a baby with, he knew the whole fucking time and didn't say shit to me? I wouldn't be so pissed if he had come to me, but he did it behind my back? Scratch that, I'd be fucking pissed.

"Scott!" Aristos' voice pulled me back to reality and I released his clothing, moving myself away from him. I could feel the blood rushing to my face, I needed a fix right now.

I pressed my hands on the top of my Cadillac, trying to keep my cool as I took deep breaths. Josh had been our friend since we were teens, so this shit fucked with me mentally, it's like Ari getting with Lore. I'd have to kill him or myself.

"Scott, man. Come on, we were having a good day, don't let this shit tear you down now. They deserve to be happy too." Aristos' words caught me off guard and I turned my head to look at him.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Did you know about them?" I asked. If he knew about this there's going to be a murder and no one is going to stop me from killing all three of them.

Aristos didn't answer me instead he looked to Josh then Lore. He was supposed to be family. The fuck is this slander. So much for family knows first, right? Ari was a brother and now he actually knew Lorelei and Josh were fucking?

"Dawg, you're supposed to be my fucking brother." I shoved at Aristos, sending him back into the side of my car. "You on their side now? You've fucked me over. You thought you could keep this shit quiet too?"

"Listen to yourself, Scott. This is why I didn't tell you. You were and still are dealing with your addiction, you've been over with Lorelei for the last few months. You wanted nothin to do with her, bro.  Chetta deserves to be happy too and they found each other. You can't stop somethin from happenin." Aristos really did sound dumb right about now.