Chapter 11

One week later

"What is the one place you wish to visit?"

I paused for a moment to think. "Norway. I don't really know why but ever since I was young, my aim has always been to visit Norway. Literally any city in Norway."

It's currently my free period and I'm hanging out with Lennox at the east wall of our school.

Yup. This is our spot now.

Whenever we have the same free period, we'd always end up here. Sometimes with food, other times to just keep each other company.

"What about you?"

"Malaysia." he nodded to himself. "I heard that they only have one season in their country. It'd be great to live in a country where it's sunny everyday. I'm kind of sick of the non-stop changing weather."

"I bet the citizens there are probably sick of the heat all the time." I chuckled.

"Maybe. But I'd rather choose that over winter."

I gaped at the boy and smacked his arms playfully. "I love winter."

Len made a face at me. "You're weird."

"I'm not weird." I scoffed. "I'm limited edition."

He laughed and I smiled.

I love his laugh.

"Yeah. Yeah you are, darling." he agreed.

Just then the annoying bell rang.

Who even invented this thing? Imagine someone dying and this is the last sound they heard.

A scream left my lip when something hit me on the back of the head.

Lennox cursed, turning around immediately to attack whoever hurt me. He then paused when we saw his friends with a terrified look.

As one, all four of them pointed at Dean. "It was him."

Dean released an unbelievable laugh. "It wasn't me!" he raised his hands in surrender. "I swear on my mother's life."

"Your mother's dead." Len deadpanned.

"Good point. Then I swear it on my life."

"You hate your life." Jamerson said. His name is actually Jamie but Jamerson sounded better.

"Point taken." Dean mumbled. "I swear on Delilah's life then."

Len narrowed his eyes on his friend. "You just tried to kill her."

"I did not." Dean scoffed. He then looked at me. "Tell him, Del. I didn't try to kill you, did I?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "You have a shitty aim."

"My aim hit your head!"

"So you're not denying that you threw the ball then." Mingze pointed out.

Dean threw his hands up in frustration. "I don't even know why I waste my energy on you guys."

"Cause you love us!" Noah grinned as he jumped Dean from behind.

They started some boy wrestling thing.

"Delilah, we're heading out after school today, you wanna join us?" Jamerson asked.

"Oo where are we going?"

"Here and there." Dean shrugged from the ground where he lay. "Didn't Lennox tell you about it?"

"Why didn't you boys ever invite me out for an outing?" A new voice suddenly demanded.