Chapter 22

One day, I'm going to travel the world.

I don't need to have a lot of money for that. I don't need to stay in a rich hotel-hell I don't even want to stay in a hotel. I don't want to take any plane rides either.

I plan to travel in a minivan. Maybe with a close friend group.

Definitely not alone since I'm not going to put myself in danger while driving. I need my beauty sleep too.

Maybe I'd bring Dean, Mingze and Len with me. They'd make a great company.

Or one day, if I ever see them again, I'd bring Louis, Astrid and Matteo with me.

"Remember, I'm only one call away." Louis reminded me with a playful grin. "Call me, and I'll burn the world down for you."

I wished he still was one call away.

After we went our own ways, I lost contact with them- every single one of them from the camp.

I wish I could see them again. If I were to die, I think that would be my last wish.

They were my family. They took care of me and I took care of them. I guess even after all the conflicts and arguments all of us went through, in the end, we were always there to protect each other.

"Del?" Stefano mumbled quietly.

I was pulled back to the present, a pair of strong arms pulling me into their chest.

My brothers and I sat around a campfire. Silas playing a guitar; the younger brothers smoking some marshmallows and smores on the fire; and Solace just staring at the fire with a soft smile.

I felt a thumb on my cheek, wiping a tear that escaped from my eyes.

Wow. Have I been crying?

"Are you okay, principessa?" my oldest brother asked worriedly. "Why are you crying? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." I exhaled, leaning into his to steal his warmth. "It's just... I love you."

My small voice caught the attention of all of my brothers.

I gave them a small smile, more dramatic tears pooling in my eyes. "I love you, all of you."

For a long time, everyone just stared at me, shocked.

"Awww." Maxwell cooed, breaking the silence. He scooted over and wrapped his arms around my tightly. "We love you too, Delilah."

Then Stefano joined the hug and it soon became a family hug- well, almost.

I tilted my head at Solace who was sitting a good distance away, saving himself from our arm length.

"Hell nah." he shook his eyes.

I pouted and pulled my puppy eyes trick.

"Fuck." he swore slowly, but made his way to us. "Just this once." he hugged us all, making all of us laugh.

When we finally pulled away, the boys went back to their previous seats while I stayed in between Stefano's legs, enjoying his warmth.

"Tell me a horror story." I told no one in particular.

"Roman." All my brothers- except Roman himself- called in sync. "Your job."

Roman sighed disappointingly. "All those years and you still need me to entertain y'all with my stories."

"You like telling them to us." Rowan shrugged.

"And we like listening to you." Silas nodded and the rest agreed.