Chapter 12

Mingze's home is the literal definition of a dream house.

"Your house is gorgeous." I fan-girled as I slumped onto his soft and comfortable couch. "I wanna stay here forever."

"Aw." he grinned and fell onto one knee. "Marry me, Delilah something Rossi and we can move in together and bring your biggest dream home alive."

I giggled and placed the back of my palm dramatically onto my forehead. "Oh it's getting really hot in here." I laughed. "And yes, Tan Mingze, I'll marry you."

Mingze laughed and snaked his arms around my waist, spinning me around in his living room.

"Rayne. By the way, it's Delilah Rayne Rossi."

"God, what am I witnessing." Dean scrunched his nose as he and the rest of the boys entered the living room with food.

The moment they entered the house, they went straight for the kitchen.

Guess they have their priorities straight.

"We're married." I announced happily, showing them my invisible ring

"The fuck." Lennox frowned.

"You two are useless." Noah sighed. "I think it's really cute!"

"Mingze and Delilah?" Lennox shook his head, weirded out. "Hell nah."

"Why, are you jealous, Ashford?"

"You wish." he scoffed, waving all of them off. "Del, I got you some chips."

"Ooh!" I grinned and ran to him. "Barbeque?"

"Mmhm."

"Thanks, Len. You're the best!" I squealed.

As I followed him to the couch, I did not miss the short eye contact his friends made.

"Can I help you?" I tilted my head at them.

"Nope." they replied as one.

Ten minutes later, we gathered on the floor, making a circle, uno cards spread messily in front of us.

"YES." I screamed as I placed my last card down again. "You bunch of losers suck."

I did my little dance as the boys around me groaned in defeat.

"Eight rounds and you can't beat her in the game." Lennox smiled, shaking his head. "You really are a bunch of losers."

"Dude, you're in the game too you know." Noah snickered.

Len just waved them off.

"Delilah I'll marry you!" Dean exclaimed suddenly. "Just let me win once! ONCE!"

I bit back my laugh. "I'll think about it. My heart still belongs to Mingze as of now."

"Mm. My loyal girl." Mingze placed his hands dramatically to his heart.

Lennox just narrowed his eyes on Mingze, making the latter smirk.

A few minutes later, we were halfway through our game when the door opened.

A woman entered, dropping her keys into the little key bowl before coming into the living room.

She is a really pretty lady.

"Hey, ma." Mingze smiled at her.

Correction, she is a really pretty woman and looked way too young to be a mother.

(Bold letters are in cantonese)

"Mingze, have you cleaned your room?" she asked, raising his eyebrow.