Chapter 62

Three months later

"I'm pregnant." I announced as I exited the bathroom.

Len mumbled an 'okay' before scrolling on his phone again.

I stood in the middle of my room, waiting patiently with a hand son my hips, for him to process what I had said.

Like I expected, he took a full minute to let the words sink in. "WAIT WHAT?!" he exclaimed, sitting up so fast I could imagine him flying out of the bed if he's a cartoon.

I nodded gravely. "Yeah. I'm pregnant."

My boyfriend's eyes widened. "Wha- are you sure?"

I kept a straight face and nodded again. "I did the test and all."

"Oh-" he looked panicked as he ran his fingers into his hair. "Okay, um, can I- where's the test?"

I blinked. "The what?"

"The test." he repeated, looking confused now.

"What?"

"The pregnancy test that you pee on or something?"

"Oh that." I waved it off. "It's in the bin."

Len rolled off the bed and started walking to the bathroom. I stopped him with a hand on his chest and did my best to not burst out laughing at his determined face.

"Len- love, it's in the bin. You don't take trash out from the bin because it's unhygienic." I rushed out, trying to think of an excuse.

My boyfriend halted. He narrowed his eyes on me and I couldn't hold back anymore, I burst out laughing.

"Oh boy- Oh HAHAHA you could've seen you-your face." I said in between laughter.

Len scowled and flickered my forehead. "You stupid- you gave me a mini heart attack!"

"You'd like a mini you, don't you?" I asked innocently.

"Not right now!" he exclaimed. "Don't do that again."

"You were so scared." I giggled.

Len sighed and walked into my closet to get our backpacks. "No shit, Deli. Your brothers would've killed me."

"Pffft. They love you."

"True. They'd love mini me too." he said thoughtfully.

I frowned and walked after him as we headed downstairs. "That's mini me too!"

"MAKE WAY MAKE WAY." Jossie screamed as she ran up the stairs, almost pushing me off.

A second later, Mayson appeared behind her, a knife in his hand. "JOSSIE I'M GONNA KILL YOU."

I exchanged a look with Len and we shrugged, proceeding to head to the living room.

"WHERE IS THE TV REMOTE?!" Dean yelled from somewhere.

"STEFANO, DEAN'S HOGGIN THE TV AGAIN. MAKE HIM LEAVE." Little Joe and Ru yelled.

"WHO THE HELL LOCKED THE DOORS TO THE LIBRARY??" Cecily demanded.

"YOU NEED FRESH AIR." Silas yelled calmly from his room.

"UHM STEFANO." Sanjay yelled. "HELP. PLEASE."

"What now?" Stefano frowned from the couch.

I walked to my big brother and kissed him on the cheeks. "You're gonna get grey hair before you even turn thirty." I giggled.

The smoke alarm started beeping

"SANJAY WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Solace boomed.

A moment of silence passed by.