Chapter 50

Delilah POV

After all the dead ends and leads, I never once considered to get my hopes up in finding Louis or Haruto.

Despite that, I felt my heart stop for a millisecond at what Dory said.

My eyes widened as I stared back. "What do you mean 'You think you know where Louis is'?" I asked slowly.

His lips moved but no words came out. He closed his mouth again and shook his head. "Map. Map, do you have a map?" he rushed out and started pacing around.

"Uh yeah, follow me."

And a few stairs up followed by two left turns and three right, Sol unlocked a door to a large room where a hugeass round table filled almost half of the space from the middle. The glass cases that were once filled in the rooms were not replaced with some hooks that guns were showcased and placed on.

I'm getting a sense of deja vu right now.

Instead of finding a paper about the Russian mafia, the table in the middle was empty.

"Map?" Dory said impatiently.

"Hold your horses, dude." Sol chuckled.

I looked at my brother weirdly as he swiped one spot on the table and placed his thumb against it before typing something in.

Is he okay? Is he still sane?

"What are y-" I was cut off by my gasp as a hologram of the world map popped up. "What the fuck."

"Cool right?" my brother grinned. "Roman designed it, we had a couple of help from his friends and boom, it's touchable by the way."

I moved my hand in and through the floating map dumbly as I impressed myself with the action.

"So, you're gonna tell us what you're doing or..." Sol asked patiently, watching Dory who rushed about.

"1945, was when the second war ended and the famous Colonel Driva discovered the very first formula to control a person's brain." he explained not very slowly.

"So?" Sol and I raised our eyebrows.

"1945! Forty-five. And Rachel said that her mother had her in the Netherlands, but she wasn't born there. Her parents died in an accident in the Netherlands and she was adopted a year later, but she was from Yorkshire."

"I don't get it." I mumbled.

"45 and Netherland! Back when we were in the white room in New Mexico, Rachel would play this game with us. It's something called location with words. The point is, she just told us where Louis is held!"

"Where?? Goddammit, Dory, can you just spill it." I groaned.

"45 degrees North. Winning since 1975- 75 degrees West. You Can't Beat Them- B-E-A-T, four letters so it's Yoham Col-4 Ten- section ten!"

"Summary please."

"45 degrees, North. 75 degrees, West. Yoham Col-4 street, section 10!"

As Dory blabbed his stupid thing that my smartass couldn't understand, Sol seemed to get what he's talking about as he keyed some things and zoomed the map in and out.

Then Sol started listing a bunch of countries about that point whilst Dory did something else to the map.

"Montreal, Canada." Dory exclaimed. "Yoham Col-4, that's the only street name there."

I gaped. "Oh my god."

"Solace, can you hack into the camera of the streets somewhere around there?"