11-15

Chapter 11

The night was dark and no one could be seen in the alleyway. Occasionally, a wild cat would jump by and its soft meows would fill the capital's spring night.

The young man clutched the bulging things in his arms and walked through the alleyway like a ghost.

An ordinary man's wealth is his own ruin. She won so much money in Le Tong Manor, so it was inevitable that she would annoy others. If she was followed on the main road and exposed, the He Family would suffer more losses than gains. She didn't want to cause trouble for the He Family.

However, the more afraid something was, the more it would happen. He Yan stopped.

At the end of the alleyway was the street facing the road. Because it was not as lively as Le Tong Manor, there were many small shops and taverns. At this moment, the doors were already closed. It was dark and there was no one. Only the moon and stars fell on the ground, illuminating a little bit of light.

He Yan turned his head and squatted down to pick up a few stones. After pondering for a moment, he suddenly turned his head and threw them.

The stones were fast and sharp, like the arrowhead of an arrow. With a few "puff puff puff" sounds, someone fell down from the darkness.

"Don't follow me," He Yan said, "You can't catch up with me."

"What if you add us?" Another voice sounded. Several people walked out from the other end of the alleyway. The burly man in the lead was bare-chested. His palm looked like it could break He Yan's neck.

"Stinky brat, it seems that you have a lot of enemies." The burly man laughed, "Didn't anyone teach you not to attract too much attention when you go to a casino for the first time?"

He Yan gathered the money in his arms and calmly replied, "Since it's my first time in a casino, naturally no one taught me." But in his heart, he thought that the people in this casino were really like what the brothers in the tent said. They were not good people. They could even break the rules they set.

"You still dare to be stubborn when you're about to die," the burly man flew into a rage, "Today, I will teach you how to be a person. I will twist your arm off and make you kneel and call me grandfather!"

He Yan stood in the alleyway. In front of him was the burly man and his servant, and behind him were unknown people. There was no way to escape.

But she didn't even have a weapon.

"Then let's see if you have the ability." She slowly clenched her fists.

"Arrogant!" The burly man waved his hand, and the Ding Yi from the surrounding families rushed forward. He himself also rushed forward, but he did not use any technique. He raised his hand and chopped toward He Yan's back.

Under the moonlight, the young man lowered his body and nimbly dodged the attack. He only saw a blur in front of his eyes before he felt a heavy punch on his back. This was like adding oil to the fire. He roared furiously. When he looked at the young man again, he had already jumped onto the wall of the alley.

"Catch him!"

He Yan's stalker seemed to have understood what was going on. Someone grabbed He Yan's clothes and pulled her down. "Rip —" The hem of his long gown was torn open by someone.

"Aiya." She sighed. "It's broken."

"You're still in the mood to worry about your clothes?" The burly man was so angry that his nose was crooked. He was even more furious. "I'll beat you to death today!"