136-140

Chapter 136

     He Yan did not know what to do for a moment. He stood there and did not dare to move. He only felt that the place where his lips had touched was burning hot.

Xiao Jue also froze. She stood there without moving. Her beautiful eyes drooped and no one could tell what her expression was.

However, Big Brother laughed and said, "Why are you standing there? This young master has already arrived. "

Xiao Jue seemed to come back to her senses. She let go of his hand as if she had been stung by a bee. She turned around coldly and said, "Let's go."

He Yan replied with an "Oh". He covered up the turbulent waves in his heart and pretended that nothing had happened. He followed behind Xiao Jue. However, he was screaming in his heart.

She actually … kissed Xiao Jue?

Although it was only on the forehead, such an intimate contact … was really hard to ignore. Even if it was just an accident, this accident came at the wrong time!

They had just crossed Lovers' Bridge. If the Water God saw this, he might really think that they were lovers. He Yan shivered.

Xiao Jue did not know if it was because of what had happened just now. She walked very quickly. He Yan could only quicken his pace to follow her. When they returned to Cui Yue Zhi's side, the people who had been watching the show clapped. Cui Yue Zhi also laughed and said, "Huanqing, you are indeed a son of the Cui Family! You passed it on your first try! I was still thinking that if you did not succeed this time, you would not dare to do it next time. Hahahaha, I did not expect that you would pass Lovers' Bridge so smoothly! "

He Yan thought to himself that he was even thinking about the next time. This Lovers' Bridge really had no bottom line.

"This is good." Concubine Wei smiled and patted He Yan's hand, "After crossing Lovers' Bridge with Young Master Huanqing, we will not be separated even if we go to the ends of the earth!"

He Yan, "…"

It was really scary.

Chi Wu and Fei Nu were also speechless. Only Lin Shuanghe was overjoyed. Waving his fan, he said, "Even I want to take a walk."

"Then you go," He Yan said angrily. Just now, Lin Shuanghe did not hesitate to kick up a fuss.

"That's fine," Lin Shuanghe said reservedly, "There are so many things in the world, why should we drink all of them? This bridge doesn't fit me. Moreover, where am I going to find a girl who can carry me across the bridge? "

Xiao Jue: "Shut up."

He Yan did not dare to say anything. This joke was too embarrassing. Fortunately, when they were getting off the bridge at the end, they were far away. Everyone only saw that she almost fell and Xiao Jue caught her, so they didn't see the mark on her forehead. Otherwise, if Lin Shuanghe made a joke about it, she would be too ashamed to show her face.

"Since we've finished crossing Lovers' Bridge, let's take a look at the other activities of the Water God Festival." Cui Yuezhi smiled, "Look, this is the market square on the water."