141-145

Chapter 141

     The room was silent for a moment, and Liu Buwang's voice interrupted He Yan's recollection.

"What about you?" He asked, "A He, how did you become like this now? Did you disguise yourself? Young Master Qiao shouldn't be your husband. "

It was a long story. He Yan lowered his head and smiled, saying, "Master, I'm not He Rufei anymore. I'm He Yan. That person … is my superior. We came to Jiyang to find someone, so we pretended to be husband and wife. As for disguising myself, I didn't disguise myself. I look like this now. I can't come back to my original appearance. "

Liu Buwang thought for a moment, then nodded and said, "I see."

He was always like this. He had a sense of propriety when it came to other people's affairs. If other people didn't want to talk about it, he wouldn't deliberately inquire about it. In some people's eyes, this would seem a little cold, but for He Yan, not asking about it was already the greatest blessing.

After a while, Cui Jiao knocked on the door and walked out, still holding the little girl's hand.

This little girl seemed to have worn off the effects of the drug and was able to walk with more strength. Her face had been washed clean, and she looked like she was only a little over ten years old. She was beautiful and quick-witted, and her eyes were as moving as black jade, slim and elegant. Cui Jiao combed her hair with long braids, which were the favorite style of Jiyang girls. Her hair was braided to the front and hung down to her chest. There was also a circle of small bells. Her clothes were red riding clothes, which she asked the housekeeper of the Cui Residence for. When she walked over, the jingling sounds were delicate and cute, and she looked more valiant and heroic than ordinary girls.

Liu Buwang looked at her and was slightly absent-minded.

He Yan asked with a smile, "Have you eaten?"

Cui Jiao looked embarrassed. "Madam, the little miss refuses to eat."

He Yan asked, "Why don't you eat? Aren't you hungry? "

The little girl turned her head to the side and ignored her words. She was quite arrogant.

"Maybe because she ate something wrong before, she doesn't want to trust others anymore." Liu Buwang chuckled and looked at the little girl. "Little girl, since we have saved you from the thieves, we won't hurt you anymore. Otherwise, we wouldn't have brought you back to the residence. You can rest assured. If you don't believe me, we can eat together. This way, you won't have to go hungry, and you won't have to worry about any problems. "

Liu Buwang's gentleness always carried a faint alienation. In addition, his manner was natural and elegant, so it was easy for people to have a good impression of him, and this little girl was no exception. She stared into his eyes for a while, then said, "Alright."

In the end, his attitude softened.

He Yan heaved a sigh of relief and hurriedly asked Cui Jiao to prepare some food that children like to eat. Cui Jiao retreated as she was told. Liu Buwang said with a smile, "What's your name?"

"Xiaolou." In front of Liu Buwang, the little girl was less arrogant and more well-behaved.

"Good name." Liu Buwang said with a smile, "Which family are you from? How did you get kidnapped?"