26-30

Chapter 26

     "Yunsheng?" He Yan almost thought that her eyes were playing tricks on her. She looked again and confirmed that it was indeed He Yunsheng.

He Yunsheng had already walked in front of her and stood in front of her to protect her. With one palm, he pushed Fan Cheng far away.

"You, how did you get up here?" Fan Cheng finally managed to steady himself and shouted while pointing at him. His eyes were filled with disbelief.

"Of course I swam up here!" He Yunsheng said.

He had just been scooped up from the water and his entire body was dripping wet. He crouched down to untie the ropes around He Yan's feet.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I was afraid that Fan Cheng would pester you, so I sent Shuang Qing back to keep watch. Who knew that I would see you being called away?" Shuang Qing was the manservant that He Yan had bought for He Yunsheng. He usually accompanied him to the school.

"Shuang Qing followed me here and turned around to tell me. I ran and swam all the way here. Fortunately, I arrived in time." He untied the ropes around He Yan's feet and was about to untie the ropes around He Yan's hands. He didn't expect that the ropes around He Yan's hands were loose. He felt that it was a bit strange, but he didn't think too much about it. He immediately stood up and glared at Fan Cheng: "If I didn't arrive in time, what would this bastard have done to you?"

"Done what?" Fan Cheng finally regained his senses. He looked at He Yunsheng and smiled fearlessly: "Do you think that you can change anything by coming here?"

There was no one else on the boat other than the three of them. They were probably afraid that they would disturb Fan Cheng's "mood". Even the bodyguards who had escorted He Yan here were nowhere to be found. They probably rowed a small boat far away and waited for Fan Cheng's orders after the matter was over.

"Your sister will be mine sooner or later." Fan Cheng disdainfully said: "I think you guys are refusing a toast only to be forced to drink a forfeit. Don't be so shameless. Who was the one who thought of ways to climb into my bed? Now you're pretending to be a chaste woman!"

"You!" He Yunsheng's expression changed when he heard that. He pounced on him and punched him. "You bastard!"

Fan Cheng was almost knocked down by him. The boat shook violently because of his movement, causing He Yunsheng to stagger.

He Yan furrowed her brows. Just as she was about to help, she saw something flash in Fan Cheng's sleeve. It seemed to be a silver light. Her scalp tightened as she sternly said, "Yunsheng, dodge!"

He Yunsheng did not know what had happened and subconsciously turned over. Dong! The knife that Fan Cheng had taken out stabbed into his clothes.

He Yunsheng also broke out in cold sweat and said, "You dare to kill people!"

"Why wouldn't I dare?" Fan Cheng's expression was ferocious. "If the son of a military officer dies, then so be it! When you're dead, I'll enslave your sister and make her my plaything every day. When I'm tired of her, I'll sell her to the building. "He laughed.

He Yan's eyes flashed with a trace of fierceness.

She did not touch Fan Cheng because she was afraid of bringing trouble to the He family. But now, it seemed that whether she did or not, Fan Cheng would not leave the matter at that.