86-90

Chapter 86

     The moon was white, and the mountains were clear and spacious. The bonfire reflected the aroma of wine, and the atmosphere was elegant. The recruits lowered their heads to drink and eat meat, and raised their heads to chat and admire the moon. This became a unique scene for the Liang Province Guards.

Sparks floated out along with the autumn wind, making people wonder if they would burn their clothes. In just a moment, they were reduced to ashes, accompanied by the soft whimpers of people.

Xiao Mai sobbed, "I've forgotten what my parents look like …"

"I'm even worse," Wang Ba said expressionlessly, "I've never seen my parents since I was born."

He Yan, "…" She raised her hand and drank a big mouthful of wine, trying to calm herself down.

Originally, they were trying to comfort her, so they compared their own unhappy experiences. In the end, it became a comparison of who was more miserable. This was great. The recruits beside them were all laughing and chatting happily, but they were the only ones who were gloomy and gloomy.

Looking at Xiao Mai and Wang Ba who were hugging each other and crying, and then looking at Young Master Jiang who was drinking alone with red eyes, He Yan was speechless. Well, she didn't know who was comforting who.

Huang Xiong glanced at her and said, "Brother He, your alcohol tolerance is not bad."

He Yan was stunned and looked down at herself. Unknowingly, she had already drunk three bowls. She didn't know how much the original Lady He could drink, but she thought that the weak Lady He wouldn't drink such pungent and strong alcohol with a chipped bowl. However, to the previous General Feihong, this was very familiar.

When it was cold, when she was afraid, when she was upset, when she was hungry, if she had alcohol at hand, she could temporarily resist the difficult times. Alcohol could drive away the cold, strengthen one's courage, satisfy one's hunger, and drown one's sorrows.

When she was in Shuo Jing, she didn't touch a single drop of alcohol, afraid that she would be exposed. When she was in the Fuyue Army and in Mo County, she gradually became used to drinking. She had also trained her alcohol tolerance. None of the young generals and new recruits in the tent could drink as much as her. Sometimes, when celebrating a great victory, she was the only one who could drink until the end.

This might be the legendary Dugu Qiubai.

What surprised her the most was Shi Tou. She had thought that Shi Tou, who had grown up in the mountains and looked strong, could hold his liquor well. Unexpectedly, he fell asleep before he even finished half a bowl of wine. Was he drunk just like that?

His remaining half bowl of wine was taken away by his younger brother, Xiao Mai. He drank with Wang Ba and said, "I didn't expect everyone to be in the same boat. In this case, we will be a family in the future." After saying that, he drank it all in one gulp. His nose was stung red by the spicy wine. Then, in less than the time it took for an incense stick to burn, he followed his elder brother and fell on his back, drunk.

He Yan said, "… You really are biological brothers."

Wang Ba felt like he had lost a drinking buddy in such a short time, so he went to put his arm around Jiang Jiao's shoulder and handed Jiang Jiao a skewer of roasted rabbit meat, saying, "Don't just drink to drown your sorrows. Come, eat some meat. Your fiancée didn't choose you because you two weren't fated to be together. " This was the first time he said something like a human. "In life, meeting and parting are all fated. There's no need to force it."