131-135

Chapter 131

     After a while, she finally finished drawing her eyebrows.

He Yan snatched the conch from her hands and said, "Okay, okay, you can go now!"

Xiao Jue raised her eyebrows, "Don't you want to look in the mirror?"

"I'll look at it with you after I'm done!" He Yan felt that her face would continue to burn as long as this person sat there, so it was better to send him out. She pushed and shoved him out of the door. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see Cui Jiao and Hong Qiao standing outside. He Yan asked, "Why are you here?"

Cui Jiao was a little flustered, "We brought some snacks over and saw that Young Master was drawing Young Mistress's eyebrows, so we didn't dare to disturb you."

He Yan, "…"

Xiao Jue didn't feel uncomfortable at all and only said, "Take your time, I'll go find Housekeeper Lin."

The two maids followed He Yan into the room. Hong Qiao followed behind He Yan and said enviously, "Young Master is so good to Young Mistress."

He Yan, "What?"

"He even drew Young Mistress's eyebrows personally." Perhaps because they were less afraid of He Yan now, the two maids became bolder. Cui Jiao said, "We've seen those loving couples, but they wouldn't go to this extent."

Well, this illusion of an immortal couple was now a reality by a fluke. He Yan smiled, "Do you know how to do makeup and comb hair?"

This was a little difficult for her. It wasn't that she didn't know how to tie a woman's hair, but she only knew the simplest kind. She was afraid that she didn't deserve the title of "Wealthy Madam".

"We know how to do makeup. Hong Qiao is skillful, and her hair looks the best." Cui Jiao said, "What kind of hair do you want today? Do you want light makeup or bright makeup? "

He Yan was at a loss, "I'm going to the banquet, as long as I don't lose my manners there, it's fine." She pointed to the box that Xiao Jue had sent over. "The clothes I'm going to wear today are all in there. Just pick one for me."

Cui Jiao walked to the front of the box and picked up the 'Tear Gauze'. She exclaimed, "What a beautiful material! Madam, are these clothes worn by mermaids? "

He Yan: "… Mermaids don't wear clothes." What, were the words' mermaids' written on their clothes? Why was everyone able to see it except for her?

He Yan said, "I'm not going to wear this today. Help me pick out something else." It was a hundred gold coins, at the very least, he had to wear it on the most important occasion to be able to afford this price.

In any case, his body, hair, and skin were all given to him by his parents. What he looked like depended entirely on his parents. No matter how much she dressed up, that was all she could do. It was just that … it was just that she had not been a woman for too long. Her heart, which had always been calm, was actually a little nervous.

Hopefully, it won't be too embarrassing.

In the next room, Lin Shuanghe was half leaning on the couch and drinking tea.