21-25

Chapter 21

     On the way back, He Yunsheng kept observing He Yan's expression.

"You won't keep in touch with that Fan guy again, right?" He confirmed again.

"I promise you that I will never keep in touch with him again." He Yan said, "Is that okay?"

He Yunsheng saw that her attitude was firm and felt slightly relieved.

He Yunsheng didn't know what was wrong with him, but he kept on nagging the whole way. He sounded more like a granny than a granny.

"It's not that I don't believe you, but that Fan guy is too cunning. He's used to lying." He Yunsheng kept on nagging, "What's so good about that kind of man? You were blind to have fallen for him in the first place. If you ask me, General Fengyun is the one who is truly worthy of admiration … "

He Yan was listening to He Yunsheng's words, but they went in one ear and out the other. She paused and interrupted him, "What does this have to do with Xiao Jue?"

"Is Second Young Master Xiao not good-looking?" He Yunsheng asked.

His bearing was elegant and unparalleled in this world. He really couldn't find anything bad about him.

"Oh … good-looking."

"What about his family background?"

Xiao family was a military family. General Xiao, Xiao Zhongwu, had accompanied the late Emperor in conquering the country. He was the late Emperor's favorite general. The general's wife was the Empress Dowager's niece. Eldest Young Master Xiao, Xiao Jing, was already a senior official at a young age. The second Young Master Xiao, Xiao Jue, was even more outstanding. He was now the Commander-In-Chief of the Right Army. He was the famous General Fengyun.

"He's rich and talented."

"What are his civil and military skills like?"

"… One in a million, outstanding beyond compare."

"That's it." He Yunsheng came to a conclusion. "Isn't such a good-looking man, who comes from a good family, and is different from the crowd, worthy of admiration? If I were a woman, I would only admire him in my life! "

He Yan, "… You can shut up."

Even though Xiao Jue had many good qualities, but that cold and indifferent temperament of hers that could infuriate people to death really made people not dare to compliment her. What's more, there were many women who admired him. There was probably no woman in Da Wei who didn't admire him. Did he look at any of them? No. This person was extremely arrogant, and his standards were as high as his appearance. There was probably no one who could enter his eyes. Was she interested in him? As if.

She didn't know what kind of beauty the girl he would choose in the future would be, a peerless beauty that would put the birds to shame.

He Yan began to look forward to it.

At this moment, He Yunsheng suddenly stopped and asked, "What's going on in front?"

Not far away, on a stone wall by the roadside, there was something that looked like a notice. Many people gathered in front of it. He Yan and He Yunsheng walked a few steps closer. When they saw clearly what was written on the paper, they understood and said, "Turns out it's a conscription document."